Professionally known as Yura Yunita or Yura is born on June 9, 1991, in Badung, Indonesia. Her real name is Yunita Rachman, Yura is an Indonesian songwriter and singer. She rose to fame after participating in The Voice Indonesia. Yura is best known for her song “Berawal Dari Tatap” which was at the top of the chart in 2015.
|Birthday||June 9, 1991|
10 facts to know about Yura Yunita
- Born in 1991, Yura Yunita is 29 years of age, she is best known as an Indonesian songwriter, an singer.
- Yura studied at the Padjadjaran University and a graduate of the Faculty of Communication Sciences.
- Her musical career started by participating in The Voice Indonesia, after getting eliminated from the singing competition, she signed a major contract with Glen Fredly’s label and became an opening act for his concert.
- In early 2015, Yura got three nominations for “Breakthrough Artist of the Year”, “Song of the Year”, and “Female Singer of the Year”, for the song “Cinta Dan Rahasia”.
- She released her second album on 21 September 2018, shortly after Yura won the best Pop Female Solo Artist; which is her third AMI (Anugerah Musik Indonesia) Awards
- Due to Yura Yunita’s massive popularity in Indonesia and throughout Asia, she has a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- Yura Yunita is currently married to Donee Maulana, the wedding took place on December 11, 2020, in Cimahi, West Java.
- Yura Yunita’s Net worth is growing significantly, through analysis of her recent activities, her net worth is to be around $100,00-$250,000.
- Born in Bandung, Yura Yunita is an Indonesian, and not much is known about her ethnicity and religion.
- Yura Yunita has a massive fan following on Instagram, she has over 483k followers under the username @yurayunita.