Yoon Young Bae is a popular fashion model renowned in South Korea and the world. She made her appearance on the “New Frontiers” cover of British Vogue alongside Halima Aden, Vittoria Ceretti, Adut Akech, and Faretta. A Korean stylist discovered Yoon and introduced her to YGKPlus; which is a modeling agency.
|Name||Yoon Young Bae|
|Birthday||May 9, 1997|
|Net Worth||$10 million to $20 million.|
10 facts to know about Yoon Young Bae
- Born on May 9, 1997, in Daegu, South Kore Yoon Young Bae is 24 years of age.
- She is known for her features such as pouted lips, and full cheeks; which earned her the nickname Mulan.
- Yoon was just 9 when she walked for Prada’s Fall 2019 show wearing a tangerine silk dress that featured dotted purple elephants.
- Yoon Young Bae maintains her lifestyle with diet, and exercise, she currently stands at 5 feet 10 inches tall and has slender she measures 31-23-35 inches.
- She progressed further in her career as she started working with popular brands like Chloe, Loewe, Kenzo, and Christian Dior among many more.
- Regarding her personal life, Yoon Young Bae is not dating anyone and does not have a boyfriend as of now as she maintains a hectic work schedule.
- Yoon Young Bae’s charismatic appearance destined her to be a favorite for fashion houses like Dior and Prada, and thus it led her to have a dedicated Wikipedia bio because of her popularity.
- Yoon Young Bae’s net worth currently stands at $10 million to $20 million.
- Yoon has also featured on the cover of fashion magazines such as Dazed, Vogue, and Glass.
- Due to her immense presence in the industry, Yoon Young Bae has accumulated 212k followers on Instagram under the username @mulan_bae.