Yasmeen Hassan is an extremely talented News Reporter from Arizona, United States. Currently, she has been working as an Reporter and Anchor for WBBM.
Before joining WBBM, she has also worked as reported as well as an anchor on the TV-Channel named KOVR-TV for 7 months, and on KTNV TV in Nevada.
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||University of Arizona|
10 Facts on Yasmeen Hassan:
- Yasmeen Hassan was born in Egypt and raised in Arizona, United States. She belongs to the nationality of America and seems to be in her mid-20 in 2020.
- She completed her “Bachelor’s Degree in Arts” and a “Bachelor’s Degree in Media Communication” from the University of Arizona, in the United States.
- After completing her studies, she stepped into the world of news from KTNV Channel in Los Vegas, where she worked as a Reporter as well as Anchor.
- After her dedication and hard work in KTNV Channel, she got a chance to work with KVEW-TV as a news reporter and also in KOVR-TV for 7 months.
- Despite being a popular reporter, she has not revealed any information about her parents and family. Moreover, keeping her personal life a secret.
- Yasmeen Hassan was honored with the “Regional Emmy Award” for her hard work in covering news about the mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas.
- Talking about her love life, she hasn’t revealed much about her boyfriend, husband, or a person to date. Moreover, she seems to be single for now.
- Despite being a popular reporter, Yasmeen Hassan’s personal details like age, career, biography, and achievements are yet to be featured on IMDb as well as Wikipedia.
- Yasmeen is very active on social media platforms and has a huge fan following on both Instagram and Twitter with 5.3k followers on her Twitter.
- Yasmeen has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2020, which she earned as a reporter. However, her salary has not been revealed yet.