William Levy originally William Levy Gutierrez is an emerging Cuban-American model turned actor. William Levy, an elite male model signed to Next Model agency made his Hollywood acting debut with Planet 51 where voiced the role of Captain Charles Baker.
It was, however, his performance in Tyler Perry’s comedy-drama film ‘The Single Moms Club’ which garnered him immense fame and accolade.
- Birthday: August 29, 1980 (Age 37)
- Ethnicity: Cuban
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor, Model
William Levy Family: Girlfriend, Children
William has been cohabiting with Mexican born American actress Elizabeth Gutierrez for a long time. The couple who shares two children together broke up several times before they came back together yet again.
William, a native of Cojimar, Havana was born to Cuban parents Carlos Gutierrez and Barbara Levy. Though his maternal granddad was a stanch Jewish, Levy, however, grew up amidst nonreligious clan. Brought up by a single independent mom, he was earnest and well-mannered since childhood.
- Parents: Carlos Gutierrez and Barbara Levy
- Wife: N/A
- Children: 2 (Christopher Alexander and Kailey Alexandra)
- Marital Status: Unmarried
At the age of 14, he moved to Miami, Florida where attended Barbara Goleman Senior high school. Following the graduation from the high school, he enrolled at St. Thomas University on a baseball scholarship where also worked on his study in business administration.
But acting was what William had been engrossed and passionate about since early childhood and by the time he reached teens, he was entirely fervent about it. So, aiming to carry acting under the wings, he honed his skills by taking acting lessons in Los Angeles and Mexico.
William has been in a relationship with Mexican actress Elizabeth Gutierrez for 15 years now. The couple had started seeing each other since 2003, after getting along with each other on the set of ‘Protagonistas de Novela 2 but due to some differences, they broke up and reconciled again and again.
However, the couple most recently rekindled their romance and now is back together. The beloved Hollywood couple together has two children, a son, Christopher Alexander and daughter Kailey Alexandra.
William Levy Height, Weight and Body Measurements
William is one of the finest and dashing television stars ever with chiseled good looks and sharp person. Standing at a soaring height of 6 feet, the 37-years-old actor is fit with an athletic body and sculpted abs.
Named one of the sexiest man on television by Spanish media and tabloid; William fairly worth the title. Born with Cuban traits and later adapted to American environment, he has turned out pretty handsome with chiseled good looks and awesomeness.
- Height: 6 feet 0 inches (183 cm)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 90 kg (198 lbs)
Blessed with suave good looks, perfect facial structure and cut glass cheekbones, ladies can’t get enough of this hunk. Despite being the father of two, he looks pretty young with a juvenile visage and natural charm.
He is 37 but appears to be vigorous and energetic as ever with ripped physique followed by rock hard abs, burgeoning biceps and triceps and bulging muscles built out of a hardcore workout and strict diet.
The actor has sculpted his firm physique by spending hours and hours on the gym, trying different intense and physically challenging exercise including squat, weightlifting and push-ups.
Apart from enjoying workout and exercise, he loves exploring beautiful and exotic places around the world. Having garnered massive fortune through plenty of acting gigs and projects, he lives a luxurious and comfy life.
William Levy Professional Career: Pasion, Telenovelas, Dancing with the Stars
William Levy, one of the most venerated television actors has appeared in almost dozen of telenovela and shows. He was also one of the contestants on the ABC’s reality show ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 14 that he finished as a second runner-up.
- Modeling was what William went for to make a career in Hollywood showbiz after being signed to Next Model Agency
- After embarking into the glitz and glam of fashion and spotlight, he diverted towards television by starting in reality shows like ‘Protagonists de Novela 2’ and ‘Isla de la Tentacion’ telecast on Telemundo
- Well-liked and accepted as an artist by the audience, Levy made his stage debut with a play entitled ‘La Nena Tiene Tumbao’ played at Centro de Bellas Artes in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- With a significant role in Maria Zarattini’s television soap opera ‘Pasion, he got his major career breakthrough since then there is no looking back for the actor
- Reckoned as one of the most successful television artists ever, he appeared in numerous television shows including ‘Cuidado con el Angel’ and ‘Triunfo del Amor’, a Mexican telenovela
- 2009: Starred opposite Jacqueline Bracamontes in telenovela ‘Sortilegio’ that eventually drew 6.6 million views thrashing the record CBS and ABC at the time
- Later Levy made a guest appearance as a love interest of Jennifer Lopez in the music video of her single ‘I’m Into Love’ from ‘Love?
- A competent dancer, he had participated at the 14th season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ along with dancing partner Cheryl Burke and finished the show at third position
- His starring role as Manny in the Tyler Perry’s movie ‘The Single Moms Club’, followed by ‘The Veil’ had garnered him a massive fame and recognition
William Levy Salary and Net Worth
William estimated net worth counts $18 million garnered through the successful career in television series and movies. With a bevy of television projects and modeling gigs, it took the actor no time to garner such massive fortune.
He has appeared in some of the popular telenovelas including Pasion and Venevision International production of Olvidarte Jamas. In 2011, he was on the cover of People en Espanol for its issue of the sexiest man of the year.
- Net Worth: $18 million
- Salary: N/A