Saoirse Kennedy Hill is most famous for being the granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy and Ethel Kennedy. Since a very long time, Saoirse was suffering through depression. In fact, she was found dead on August 1, 2019.
Follow the article to know more about Saoirse Kennedy Hill –
Saoirse Kennedy Parents – Courtney Kennedy Hill and Paul Michael Hill
Saoirse was born to parents Courtney Kennedy Hill (mother) and Paul Michael Hill (father). She was born on May 22, 1997, in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts.
Saoirse’s mother Courtney was a former representative for the United Nations AIDS Foundation. Moreover, her pather Paul was an Irishman. According to reports, he was wrongly in prison for 15 years. He was accused of being involved in several bombings by IRA.
Saoirse Kennedy Hill Short Wiki
Saoirse Kennedy was born on the famous Kennedy family. She is the daughter of Courtney Kennedy Hill and Paul Michael Hill. Her grandfather is none other than a famous politician Robert F. Kennedy.
She was born on May 22, 1997, and she died on August 1, 2019. She was just 22 years old at the time of her death. The main reason for her death is her problems with depression. She was in a depression for a long time. In fact, in 2016 she wrote about struggling with depression. Her article’s name was “Mental Illness at Deerfield” and it was on the magazine The Deerfield Scroll.
Saoirse went to Deerfield Academy and she did her graduation in 2016. Moreover, she was also a student at Boston College.
Saoirse Kennedy Hill Instagram and Facebook
There are no details about Instagram or facebook account of Saoirse. In fact, she was not so much on social media. She was suffering from depression and was away from all those things.
- Saoirse had a great interest in politics. In fact, she was also in campus politics. Moreover, she was together with her mother in a gun control rally.
- She had a great interest in mass media and communication.
- Saoirse always spoke about her mental health problems. She described her depression as a heavy burden on her chest.
- Just before five days of her death, she was in a family vacation. In fact, she was enjoying her time in a boat in the ocean.
- Saoirse died in Kennedy Compound in Hyannis Port. As soon as she was found in trouble, her family members called the paramedics. However, when the paramedics were there at 2:30 pm, she was in deep trouble. She was then taken to the Cape Cod Hospital where she was already dead.
- Kennedy family is a very big family. They often used to gather for family events. The recent one was on July 4, 2019. Kerry Kennedy posted a photo of the event with all of the family members on her Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Kerry Kennedy (@kerrykennedyrfk) on
- In 2016, she wrote the following in a post in The Deerfield Scroll –
“My depression took root at the beginning of my middle school years and will be with me for the rest of my life. Although I was mostly a happy child, I suffered bouts of deep sadness that felt like a heavy boulder on my chest. These bouts would come and go, but they did not outwardly affect me until I was a new sophomore at Deerfield.”