Tonia Cartolano Wikipedia is yet to be official. However, some details about her personal and professional life are covered by Delta Network.
Tonia Cartolano is an established journalist, as well face of Sky news Italy. She is one of the leading voices in the news of the coronavirus pandemic. Tonia was born on 8 August 1978. Currently, she lives in Campania, Italy. Tonia wanted to be a news reporter from a very young age.
|Birthday||8 Augest, 1978|
|Salary||Around £40000 annually|
— Tonia Cartolano (@toniacart) December 3, 2020
Who Is Tonia Cartolano Husband?
Tonia has kept her husband’s details concealed.
She in her 40s and must be enjoying married life with her husband. Unfortunately, she does not like to highlights those details in public.
As a result, her dating life and relationship status are still in the shadow.
Meet Tonia Cartolano on Instagram
Talking about social media, Tonia is available on Instagram as cartolanotonia with over 6400 people following her currently.
She also seems quite active on Twitter(@toniacart) where approximately 8,845 people follow her. Looking at her daily social media activity, Tonia seems to enjoy using social media a lot.
Some Facts On Tonia Cartolano
- Talking about children, Tonia Catalano does not seem to have kids of her own as of now. There is no further information available on it currently.
- Coming to family background, there is little to no details available. However, she seems to belong to a decent family.
- The net worth of Tonia Cartolano is still under review. But as an established journalist, she must have earned a chunk of changes in her career.
- Tonia Cartolano is currently 42 years of age, according to her biografia. Although she currently lives in Campania, Tonia is originally from Sala, Consilina, Italy.
- Tonia’s debut in front of a Television news camera came when she was just 16. She was the first intern hired in the Sky editorial office.
- Not everyone knows that, her name is Antonietta too. She was born under the Zodiac sign of Leo.