Tim Furlong is a popular journalist working for NBC10 for years, as the Delaware Bureau Reporter, reporting during weekdays in the early evening newscasts.
Tim Furlong is known for his unique and interesting ways of broadcasting stories around the world, among which one of them was about ‘WorldSeries’ in 2008.
|Net Worth||$14 Million|
|Education||American University in Washington|
10 Facts on Tim Furlong:
- Tim Furlong was born and raised in 1978 in the United States of America. Furlong is probably at the age of 42 and holding the nationality of America.
- Tim completed his high school at ‘St. Thomas the Apostle School’ and later on, he moved to ‘Salesianum School’ in 1992 for further high schooling.
- In 2005, Tim completed his graduation from American University. He also worked as a professor in communication at the Widener University of the USA.
- Tim Furlong has been nominated for many awards, including the ‘Emmy Award’ twice and ‘Edward R. Murrow Award’ along with crew members of NBC 10.
- Tim Furlong has been repeatedly covering a variety of stories for NBC10 with a unique context and a unique way to broadcast those contexts.
- Talking about his love life, Tim got married to Maria whom he was dating since his high school. The couple has a son named Liam and a daughter Bridget.
- Tim’s son Liam and his daughter Bridget, are currently studying in ‘St. Edmond’s Academy’ and ‘St. Thomas the Apostle’, as 8th and 6th grades respectively.
- Tim Furlong is very active on social media platforms and has a huge fan following on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with 10k followers on Twitter.
- Despite being a popular journalist, his personal details, age, career, biography, and achievements are yet to be featured on IMDb as well as Wikipedia.
- Furlong has an estimated net worth of $14 Million as of 2020 which he has earned from his journalism. However, his salary has not been revealed yet.