Most people think of Thomasina Miers as a successful cook and TV Presenter. And, while that is true, there is much more to her than just that.
As a matter of fact, she is also the co-founder of the Wahaca chain of Mexican street food restaurants. Moreover, she has authored many recipe books such as Mexican Food Made Simple to date as well.
||44 years old
||Probyn Miers and
||Cook, TV Presenter, Writer
10 Facts on Thomasina Miers
- Thomasina Miers (born in February 1976) is an English cook, TV presenter as well as writer. And, as of now, her age is 44 years old.
- She is married to her husband, Mark Williams. In the same way, he works as a fund manager at Liontrust.
- She does have a Wiki bio. After all, she has achieved quite a lot of fame from all the works she has done so far.
- Speaking of her children, she is a mother of 3 daughters. And, she often shares photos of her daughters on her Instagram.
- Most people may have forgotten but she is the winner of the BBC TV cookery competition MasterChef of the year 2005.
- She is of British nationality. And, she was born in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England.
- Her height is not known to the public. However, she seems quite tall. So, she might be over 5 feet and 5 inches.
- Her parents are Probyn Miers and Niki Miers. Likewise, her father is a former management consultant who now works as a joiner and furniture maker.
- She is on Instagram. And, she has over 42 thousand followers on her account as of yet.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is still under review. But, there is no doubt that she may have amassed a good sum by now.