Switzerland has uncountable wonder in its lap. From beautiful nature to modern architecture, the nation has successfully managed to preserve its original beauty. If you are willing to visit Switzerland, make sure you don't miss out any of the following attractions.
- List of popular points of interest and landmarks to visit are Abbey Library, Rathaus, Valle Verzasca, Hauptbahnhof, Tinguely-Brunnen, Jardin Botanique-Villa Le Chene, Clock Tower, Old Town Chur, and many others.
- Best places in Switzerland are Bern, Lake Geneva, Zurich, Basel, Interlaken, St. Moritz, Lake Lucerne, Davos, Montreux, St.Gallen, and some others.
- Some of the most breathtaking sites in Switzerland are Lucerne, Lake Oeschinen, The Jungfrau Region, Appenzell, Chateau de Chillon, The Matterhorn, The Ruiaulta, and some others.
- You can also explore incredibly beautiful government and architectural buildings like Lucerne Concert Hall at KKL Luzern, Cathedrale de St-Pierre, Cathedrale De, Federal Building, UNOG – Palais des Nations, Church of our Lady, and others.
- If you want to see some lighthouse there are Romanshorn Shoal Lighthouse, Les Paquis Lighthouse, Morges Jetee du Noord Lighthouse, Morges Jetee du Sud Lighthouse, Rorschach Lighthouse, and Geneve Jetee du Sub Lighthouse.
- Lake Geneva, Lake Constance, Lake Neuchatel, Lake Thun, Lake Zurich, Lake Lucerne, Lake Lugano, Lake Hallwil, Lake Zug, Sihlsee, Lake Morat, and some others are most visited lakes in Switzerland.