With no doubt San Francisco is always an appealing city with lots of attractions. There are several places, coastal areas, sites and world famous things that you can never get enough of.
- You can find many fun things to do and watch for free in San Francisco, some of them are the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, The Castro, China Town, Fisherman's Wharf, Mission District, and others.
- There are several points of interest and landmarks in the city which includes Lombard Street, 16 Avenue Tiled Steps, Coit Tower, Alamo Square, Haight-Ashbury, Ghirardelli Square, The Embarcadero, and many more.
- Some of the neighborhood places are the Twin Peaks, The Castro, Little Italy, Haight-Ashbury, Japantown, North Beach, Nob Hill, Russian Hill, Union Street, Marina District, and others.
- Try visiting Beautifully designed government and architectural Buildings which are San Francisco City Hall, Angel Island Immigration Station, Old United States Mint, Coit Tower, Transamerica Pyramid, Queen Anne Victorians, War Memorial Opera House, Haas- Lilienthal House and many more.
- Lighthouses are one of the major attractions in San Francisco, some of the famous lighthouses are Mile Rocks Lighthouse, Point Bonita Lighthouse, Point Montara Light, and East Brother Island Light.
- Coastal Areas in San Francisco are also very much beautiful which includes China Beach, Baker Beach, Ocean Beach, and Lands End.
- Amazing water fountains in the city can be seen in Transamerica Redwood Park, Lotta's Fountain, Huntington Park, Justin Herman Plaza, Yerba Buena Gardens, Sun Terrace and some other places.
- Port of San Francisco is the next best attraction in the city where you can walk through.