There are hundreds of places in San Diego which are worth visiting. Your time in San Diego will never be dull or tedious. You can find appealing sites, beach areas, parks, landmarks and much other stuff that will make you fall in love with San Diego.
- If you are on a tight budget there are many places you can visit for free. Some of them are La Jolla Shores Beach in La Jolla, Children's Pool in La Jolla, Balboa Park, Torrey Pines State Beach and Park and so on.
- Some of the landmarks that must be visited are Girard Avenue and Prospect Street, Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial, Old Town San Diego, and El Prado.
- Well, visiting San Diego won't limit your tour, there are several other places you can visit. Several best neighbors from San Diego include Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy, Sunset Cliffs, Downtown, Liberty Station, Point Loma, Barrio Logan, East Village and many more.
- Besides the natural wonders, there are many appealing architectural buildings like Salk Institute, Santa Fe Depot, The Headquarters at Seaport, Heritage County Park, Casa De Balboa, United Nations Building and many more.
- You can also visit famous lighthouses in the town “Old Point Loma lighthouse or Tom Ham's Lighthouse”.
- If you want to experience the warm breeze of the beach you can travel to Imperial Beach, Coronado, Del Mar, Solano Beach, Leucadia, Mission Beach, Pacific beach.