Well, a city does not get listed in the world most visited places for nothing. Forbes has placed Paris among the world top ten countries with high tourist rate. And the credit goes to the attractions listed below:
- There are many places in this beautiful city you can go and enjoy for free which includes Parc des Buttes-Chaumont, Musee d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris, La Madeleine, Place des Vosges, Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, and many more.
- Paris is famous for points of interest and landmarks like Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Basilica du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, Ile Saint-Louis, Pont Alexandre III, Luxembourg Palace, Pantheon, and Eglise Saint-Etienne-du-Mont de Paris.
- Neighborhood places of Paris are as wonderful as it is. You can feel the magic every place which are Montmartre, Le Marais, La Villette, Les Halles, Belleville Paris, Montparnasse, Passy, Bercy, Picpus, Bercy, and lots more.
- Some of the antique architectural buildings include Sainte-Chapelle, Arc de Triomphe, Tours de la Cathedrale Notre-Dame, Palais Garnier – Opera National de Paris, Saint Germain dea Pres Quarter, and Basilica du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre.
- Water Fountains which are must to see in Paris are Medici Fountain, Place du Chatelet, Fountains Wallace, Fontaine des Mers, L'Embacle, Fontaine de I'Observatoire, Fontaine des Quatre Saisons, and many others.
- Bridges are quite famous in Paris which is also on the must-see list. Some of them are Pont- de Arts, Pont-Neuf, Pnt d'lena, Pont de I'Archeveche, Pont de la Tournelle, Pont au Change, Passerelle Debilly, Pont Saint Louis and so on.