Thierry Henry a well-known French former footballer, working currently as coach. Thierry Henry is serving for the Belgium national team as the second assistant coach.
All through his playing years, he was signed with various clubs as Juventus, Monaco, Arsenal, ad New York Red Bulls. Talking about his international career, he played for France and is record goalscorer from his country.
- Birthday: 17 August 1977 (Age 41)
- Ethnicity: Afro-Martiniquais and Afro-Guadeloupean
- Nationality: French
- Profession: Football Coach and Former Player
Thierry Henry Family: Wife and Children
On 5 July 2003, Thierry Henry married Nicole Merry who is an English model. Their wedding took place along with a lavish party at Highclere Castle. They welcomed their first child, daughter Tea, in May 2005.
While playing against Newcastle United, Henry dedicated his first goal to his newborn daughter. However, the happiness didn’t last long, with the couple divorcing in 2007. Merry was paid around £10 million as a divorce settlement.
Following divorce with his first wife, Henry is living with his partner Andrea Rajacic. Together since 2008, the couple gave birth to a son Tristan Henry in 2012. However, they haven’t dropped any hint regarding their marriage yet.
Born in Les Ulis, France, Henry is a son of Maryse and Antoine Henry. He belongs to Antillean ancestry. His mother and father are originally from the La Desirade island of Guadeloupe and Martinique island of Lesser Antilles, respectively.
- Parents: Maryse and Antoine Henry
- Wife: Claire Merry (2003-2007)
- Children: Tea and Tristan Henry
- Marital Status: Divorced
While growing up in Les Ulis, which offered better football facilities, led him to spend more of his time on the ground. When he was seven, he was recruited to a local club CO Les Ulis by Claude Chezelle.
As a youngster, he wasn’t particularly attracted to football, however, his father compelled him to focus on training. In 1989, he joined US Palaiseau and later signed ES Viry-Châtillon following the detachment of his father from Palaiseau.
Thierry Henry Age, Height, and Weight
The magnificent center-forward, Henry stands with the height of 6 feet 1 inch and weighs 83 kilos. He has a super athletic body built that he has been managing astonishingly through hardcore training and physical workout.
The 41-years-young football legend possesses great sex appeal that has gained him a massive fan following besides his football skills. He has a tall body frame and masculine built which gives him distinct looks.
His charismatic smile and debonair personality instantly garner him attention and preference.
- Height: 6 Feet 1 Inch (1.88 m)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 83 (182.9 lbs)
Undoubtedly one of the best players in the world, he manages to appear tempting hot in whatever gestures he shows up. He has olive skin tone with perfectly compliment his bald looks and stature.
Talking about his fitness, it isn’t that surprising that he attains sculpted physique as he has spent most of his life as an athlete and in hardcore physical training. He has light brown eyes and defined face.
A leader and an icon, Henry loves taking a long vacation in his holidays. His hobbies include swimming, watching sports, adventurous trips, and fitness. He also cherishes spending time with his children and family members.
Thierry Henry Professional Career
Played for ES Viry-Châtillon for two years, Henry was discovered by an established AS Monaco and signed straight away, making his pro debut in 1994. Following, he played for triumphant clubs like Juventus, Arsenal, Barcelona, and New York Red Bulls. He has spent eight years of his professional years at Arsenal.
Moreover, he has made 123 appearances as a national team member of France, scoring 51 goals.
- (1994-1999): Debuted his senior career with Monaco FC as left wing and made 106 appearances and scored 20 goals during his five years tenure
- (1997-2010): Played as a squad of France national team in FIFA World Cup, becoming the French Young Footballer of the Year in 1996
- 1999: during his short stay at Juventus, he scored total 3 goals among his 16 game appearances
- (1999-2007): Moved to Arsenal signing for an estimated fee of £11 million and became club’s top goalscorer of all time scoring total 174 goals among his 254 appearances
- (2007-2010): Transferred to Barcelona for £24, with the signing a four-year contract for a reported €6.8 (£4.6) million per season, he led the club to win an unprecedented sextuple including the Supercopa de España and the UEFA Super Cup
- (2010-2014): Was sold to MLS club New York Red Bulls and scored 51 goals in his 122 appearances
- 2012: Resigned with Arsenal on loan deal of two months which was to give cover for Marouane Chamakh and Gervinho who were absent as they were a participant on the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations
- (2015-18): Worked for Sky Sports, interviewing top names in the Premier League such as Alexis Sanchez, Harry Kane, and Romelo Lukaku
- (2016-Present): Serving as assistant manager of the Belgium national squad where he works alongside Roberto Martínez and Graeme Jones
Thierry Henry Net Worth and Salary
Thierry Henry net worth is estimated at $60 million that he made through his hefty signings with big football clubs. He is also a known face for different top class brands and is even famed as one among the top commercially promoted football players.
Besides football, Henry also earns a lucrative amount by endorsing various well-known brands like Pepsi, Gillette, Reebok, Nike, and Renault.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $60 Million