Taylor Tannebaum is an extremely talented News Reporter as well as Anchor, recently working on WHNT News 19 Sports as an American sports anchor.
She has also been covering small as well as big sports including in Highschool, where she has been covering football games, Baseball, and other sports.
|Birthday||July 18, 1991|
|Education||Florida State University|
10 Facts on Taylor Tannebaum:
- Taylor Tannebaum was born on July 18, 1991, in South Florida. Taylor is probably at the age of 29 in 2020 and holding the nationality of America.
- Though being born and raised in South Florida later on she shifted to Huntsville, AL. She completed her graduation from Florida State University.
- She had a quite good family background, where her father was in the sports memorabilia industry and sold tickets for Miami Dolphins, and, Miami Heat.
- She began her reporting career in Alabama, where she worked for WTVY in Dothan. She made her first appearance as a sports reporter and an anchor.
- While she was working for WTVY she has been reporting for Alabama, and, Auburn. She also got a chance to cover four National Championships games.
- Despite being a popular journalist, she has not revealed any information about her parents and family. Moreover, keeping her personal life a secret.
- Talking about her love life, she hasn’t revealed much about her boyfriend, husband, or partner to date. Moreover, she seems to be single until now.
- Despite being a popular reporter, Taylor has not revealed her net worth and salary yet. However, she earns a good amount of money from as a reporter.
- Taylor Tannebaum very active on social media platforms and has a huge fan following on both Instagram and Twitter with 12.9k followers on her Twitter.
- Despite being a popular reporter, her personal details, age, career, biography, and achievements are yet to be featured on IMDb as well as Wikipedia.