Tamara Oudyn is a famous reporter from Australia. She currently works for the ABC News Victoria. She presents news from Sunday to Thursday. Tamara started his career as a reporter in 2003 where she worked on news television in Brisbane. Before this, she was a researcher and producer for programs in Australia.
Tamara moved to Melbourne in late 2003 and started working for ABC Asia Pacific News service. She worked there as a news presenter for around 18 months. In 2005, she went to ABC News Victoria to present the 7 pm news bulletin. Furthermore, in 2008, she started working as the weekend presenter of ABC News Victoria. In January of 2009, Tamara was provided the job of hosting Stateline Victoria.
Finally, on October 5, 2018, Tamara was appointed as the presenter of ABC News Victoria from Sunday to Thursday after the retirement of Ian Henderson. Talking about her personal life, she is divorced and is currently staying with her two little sons.
Amen to that x https://t.co/WM8kDNPjqY
— Tamara Oudyn (@TamaraOudyn) March 30, 2020
|Age||42 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$100 Thousand|
10 facts about Tamara Oudyn
- Tamara was born in the year 1977 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- She celebrates her birthday every year on the 28th of March.
- She was born with the birth sign of Aries.
- As of 2020, Tamara is 42 years old.
- By profession, Tamara is a TV personality and news reporter working in the ABC news.
- Tamara is one of the beautiful reporters and is famous for her dress choices.
- She is already married. However, there is no information about her husband, children or any other members of her family.
- Being one of the famous news reporters, she gets a handsome paycheck. She has a net worth of $100k USD.
- Tamara is available on social media platforms. However, her Instagram account if private.
- There are around 300 followers on her Instagram.