T.J. Holmes is a television personality and correspondent of America working with ABC News presently. T.J. Holmes initially gained national attention as a reporter and host for CNN.
Throughout his 17-year journalism career, he has reported, covered and produced around the nation & global on major new events.
- Birthday: August 19, 1977 (age 40)
- Ethnicity: Afro-American
- Nationality: American
- Profession: TV personality & Journalist
T.J. Holmes Wife and Children
A divorce from his first wife, Amy Ferson, T.J. Holmes married for the second time on March 1, 2010, with an Atlanta-based attorney, Marilee Fiebig and has welcomed their first child together named Sabine in January 2013.
He also has two children; a son named Jaiden and a daughter named Brianna from a mysterious woman.
Born Loutelious Holmes, Jr. in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States, he is the youngest of two children. Highly endowed, T.J graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Arkansas.
- Parents: N/A
- Wife: Marilee Fiebig (2010-present) and Amy Ferson (m. ?-2007)
- Children: Brianna, Jaiden, and Sabine
- Marital Status: Married
T.J. Holmes Age – Height and Body Measurements
With a tall height and bulked-up physique, T.J. Holmes is enriched with multiple qualities that make him one attractive man.
He is on his way to hit 41 but has somehow managed to look absolutely fabulous.
T.J. is one glamorous Afro-American celebrity who has a tall height, great dressing sense, well-sculpted body and best-looking face.
His pleasant on-air presence and humble personality have attracted millions of people.
- Height: N/A
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: N/A
Even though there is no recorded info on his height, weight and physical statistics, judging from his pictures, he looks quite tall with really fit physique. His overall physical attributes appreciate his personality very well.
His hazel eyed combined with exquisite bone structure and really short pixie haircut really enhances his physical sex appeal. In addition, he is a big-time outdoor enthusiast and sports lover.
Fans can follow him on his official Twitter and Facebook profile to have a close look at his daily chorus.
T.J. Holmes TV shows: Good Morning America, CNN Newsroom Don’t Sleep! Hosted by T.J. Holmes
Holmes is a well-known name in American journalism and television industry. T.J., who joined ABC News in December 2014, currently reports for the network’s all broadcasts & platforms.
- Prior his enrollment with ABC News, T.J. became a household name as a CNN’s anchor/reporter, presenting some major news including 2006’s Saddam Hussein’s execution, 2007’s Glasgow Airport, devastating Missouri, Joplin tornadoes and many others
- He commenced his journalism career through KSFN as a producer, weekend host & reporter prior to joining CBS-affiliate KTHV-TV as a general assignment correspondent in his hometown
- His next stop was KNTV in the San Francisco Area in 2003 to present the evening news and had traveled Greece to report the 2004 Olympics
- He became more notable and demanded correspondent as soon as he was honored Young Alumni Award from the Arkansas Alumni Association in the year 2007
- Later in October 2012, T.J. signed a career-changing multi-platform deal to anchor a new talk-show called ‘DON’T SLEEP’ at late-night
- Shortly after, his performance on the show, ‘DON’T SLEEP’, dedicated to a thought-provoking curriculum for Afro-American was appreciated with NAACP Image Award Nomination
- From 2013 to 2014, T.J. worked as a contributing host to MSNBC and has covered the George Zimmerman trial for CNN’s ‘Headline News’
- By the end of 2014, ABC News has already become the new permanent channel for T.J. Holmes
T.J. Holmes Net Worth and Salary
T.J. Holmes is an American journalist and television host who has a net worth of $3 million. His salary per year in ABC network counts $79,000 dollars.
The main source of his income is news reporting, presenting live events, and anchoring famous television shows.
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Salary: $79,000 per year