Sylvain Mirochnikoff is an Ex-husband of an American heiress, Publisher, and Republican donor and who is as well the director of the Mercer family foundation.
She loves to keep his personal life secret from the general public so he has not created any social media account in this modern era. He has a hobby to play Golf and watch football most of the time.
|Birthday||1973 march 15|
10 Facts on Sylvain Mirochnikoff
- Sylvain Mirochnikoff former wife of a popular Republican politician was born on March 15, 1973, in France. He is currently 47 years old as of Jan 2021.
- Secondly talking about his married life she was married to Rebekah Mercer in 2003. The couple had four children as per The Atlantic. Unfortunately, the couple could not make their relationship go much further and ended up in 2018.
- Moving to his nationality information he is French by his nationality as he was born in France.
- Likewise, the Wikipedia page of Sylvain Mirochnikoff is unavailable at the moment but the information about him is available on this site. However, his Ex-wife has a well dedicated Wikipedia page.
- Bouncing to his net worth it is still under review. As he is a well-educated person he is having a luxurious life.
- Making a move to his job information is still unclear on the internet as well as she has not revealed her Job information.
- Furthermore, his Ex-wife was regarded as the most powerful lady in American politics. She uses to sell cookies before she came to fame after she joined politics she became one of the powerful leaders as per TOWN&COUNTRY.
- Additionally knowing about his educational background he was graduated from Stanford University.
- He had 4 children in total but the information about them is still hard to find on the internet as of Jan 2021.
- Finally talking about how he came to fame because his Ex-wife recently announced that she co-founded Parler as per CNBC.