Stephanie Yeboah is a public speaker, freelance writer, and fat acknowledgment advocate. She is also a multi-award nominated plus size design blogger, having begun her composing venture during University in 2009.
Stephanie has possessed a larger size blog, Nerd About Town, for more than 10 years, and all through that time has composed broadly on subjects including body inspiration, race, intersectionality in women’s liberation, and dating all from the viewpoint of a dark, hefty size lady living in the UK. She has composed for distributions, like, The Evening Standard, Stylist Magazine, Who What Wear, and Elle Magazine.
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
10 Facts on Stephanie Yeboah
- Stephanie Yeboah was born on May 5, 1989. Her birthplace is England. She has now reached the age of 31. Her birth sign is Taurus.
- She stands at a moderate height of 5 feet and 7 inches. That’s 1.70 in meters. The details about her body measurements and weights are no found.
- There is no information related to her dating life and relationship status. She seems single at the moment. She does not have a boyfriend.
- The talented artist is earning a good income and is happy with her work. The net worth details about her are not available but it looks like she is living a lavish life enjoying the worth she is making from her career.
- Talking about her family, She has not mentioned any details about her family members.
- She received a degree in Bachelor of Arts from “Kingston University” 1n 2010.
- Despite being famous for her work in the field, Stephanie lacks a Wikipedia bio of her own.
- Like other celebrities, she is very active on social media, especially on Instagram. Currently, she holds 229.2k followers on Instagram.
- According to IMDB profile, she has credits for self 2 TV series.
- Stephanie Yeboah has been expertly writing since she was 20 years of age.