Stephanie Wood has never mentioned her Husband. But, we can explore her other details.
Stephanie Wood is an Australian journalist born in Sydney, Australia. Stephanie is an award-winning feature writer. She is also the author of the famous book Fake, which is basically about love and betrayal.
She is known for her storytelling abilities across a range of subjects and her capacity to connect with readers through personal and human subjects. She writes for various publications.
— Stephanie Wood (@StephanieAWood1) February 8, 2021
Top 10 Facts On Stephanie Wood
- Stephanie Wood has never mentioned anything about her husband and love life. She might be dating a mystery man, trying to hide her relationship status from the media.
- Stephanie Wood’s Age seems to be around 50-60 years old. The journalist was born and raised in Sydney, Australia.
- Wikipedia has not mentioned anything about Stephenie Wood as of now. She is not available on IMDB either.
- The Twitter account of Stephanie Wood (@StephanieAWood1) has current over 8k followers with 17.5k tweets. She is also on Instagram, represented by stepheniewoodsydney with over 1300 followers.
- There is no exact data on Stephanie Wood’s Salary. But as a top-level Australian journalist, she must earn somewhere around Australian $53000 annually.
- The Net Worth of Stephanie is still under review. This shall be updated pretty soon.
- Comming to Stephen’s family, there is little to no information. She has not mentioned anything about her children either.
- For the Education, we have no information regarding the college and course that she has enrolled in. She is not on LinkedIn as well.
- Stephenie received the Jim Oram award in 2017 for outstanding feature writing in the NRMA Kennedy award for Good Weekend story. She has received various other awards.
- Stephanie Wood has also investigated corrupt Australians working in the NGO sectors in Cambodia. She is an accomplished profile writer and has told the stories of some of Australia’s most interesting characters.