Stephanie Serna is a popular reporter and weekend anchor. In November 2009, she started her career at KSAT and was hired as a freelance reporter. She worked 5 days a week at KEYE in Austin and 2 days a week at KSAT.
She started her career in San Antonio in the background, functioning as a production assistant and supervisor at “FOX 29”. After then, Antonio moved to Austin, where she filled in as a producer and afterward moved further up Interstate 35 to Waco for 1st reporting job.
|Profession||Reporter and Anchor|
|Education||The University of Texas|
Congrats to Mark for reaching his fundraising goal for No-Shave November! ($1,200)
However, the fundraising is still happening! You can still donate to the other guys at KSAT here:https://t.co/p1rGoxW2ZC
Happy Friday!😉 pic.twitter.com/Uj1hEN17Zb
— Stephanie Serna (@KSATStephanie) November 20, 2020
10 Facts on Stephanie Serna
- Stephanie Serna’s exact age and birthdate are not published. By looking at her pictures available her age is around 20s.
- The talented anchor, Stephanie Serna, does not have his own wiki page. However, her small bio is available over the internet.
- Is she married? There is no information related to Stephanie’s boyfriend/ husband. She has managed to keep the information private.
- There is no information related to Stephanie Serna’s salary. In addition, the net worth details are also not found. She must be earning a good amount of money from his career.
- Whenever she is not busy in her job, she loves to posts pictures on social media. Stephanie Serna has 1k followers on Instagram.
- She has not revealed many details about her family members. She probably has siblings but the name of her siblings are not known.
- The information about her weight, height, and body measurement is unknown. But, we guess she has maintained a fit body as she has a slim body.
- Despite being famous for her work she likes to live her life away from the public eye.
- She received a degree in Journalism “The University of Texas” at Austin.
- She enjoys her job and continues to try the best she can.