Stephanie Nash has gained much praise for her work in movies and as a mindfulness coach as well. In this world where everyone is seeking peace of mind, a mindfulness coach would be of great help. Hence, she definitely deserves every bit of praise if one might say so.
Besides this, she has also been part of several theatres by now. And, most people have seen her act out roles oftentimes in Odyssey Theatre too.
|Age||46 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Profession||Mindfulness Coach & Actress|
|Education||Duke University and Yale School of Drama|
View this post on Instagram
Audition today as a comically overly French person and enjoyed the red lipstick. Don’t get to dress up like this as a meditation teacher. 😎💋 UPDATE: I did book the role – which means that is does pay to be silly. Literally. 😁 #comedy #silly #acting #actors #actress #actorslife #audition #tvaudition #meditation #mindfulness #dressingup
10 Facts on Stephanie Nash
- Stephanie Nash (born in the year 1974) is an American mindfulness coach and actress. Her age is 46 years old. And, her zodiac sign is not known since her birth month is not available.
- She might be a married woman. However, the details of her husband are nowhere to be found.
- At present, her Wiki bio is not there. But, being the famous celebrity that she is, different online outlets have a brief bio about her.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed. As a result, we are far from knowing how much amount she has accumulated to his date.
- She went to Duke University and got her degree in psychology. Also, she later attended Yale School of Drama.
- Born and brought up in Ohio, she holds an American nationality. And, her ethnicity is white.
- Other than her love for her work, she loves being in nature. In the same way, she calls herself a dog lover too.
- She is on Instagram. And, her account has amassed about 599 followers to this date. Moreover, she has shared about 613 posts so far.
- There is but no info about her parents and family members as of now.
- She has appeared on Deepak Chopra’s show as a guest expert. And, she bestowed insight on her special Laughing Meditation in the show.