Stephanie Courtney is an elite American actress and stand-up comedian. She gained recognition with her fictional salesclerk character of Flo in the radio and infomercials of Progressive Corporation, leading car insurance providers in the states.
She too received global fame and appreciation following her voiced role as Renee the Receptionist in adult animated series ‘Time Goes to the Mayor’.
- Birthday: February 8, 1970 (Age 48)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
Stephanie Courtney Husband - Family and Children
Stephanie Courtney is married to Scott Kolanach, a lightning director for over 9 years now. Stephanie first met her future husband at The Groundlings where he was a lighting director.
The relationship which started with a close companionship eventually ended to become a lifelong committed relationship.
Even after all these years of marriage, the love-sick couple shares the same bond and fondness evidenced during award shows and events, where they can’t get their eyes off of each other.
Stephanie, the youngest of all three children was born and brought up in Stony Point, Rockland County, New York.
Her father was a history lecturer in the state high school while mom was an ace singer.
- Parents: N/A
- Husband: Scott Kolanach
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Married
An illustrious face in the television industry whose pro career is no secret to the world, her personal life is something audience is unaccustomed of. Enigmatic, she hasn’t publicly exhibited the information regarding her early childhood and parents as much as expected.
An alumna of Binghamton University, she departed from the college with Bachelor’s degree in English. Forever frontward in extracurricular and artistic activities, she portrayed Elizabeth Proctor in 1953’s dramatized play ‘The Crucible’, which later preceded her towards theatre and Broadway.
She moved to the City of New York in search of a stable career after completing education at Stony Point.
There she pooled an apartment with columnist and forthcoming author Megan Daum as well as served Robert S. Greenhill, chairman of Smith Barney.
While residing in New York City, she attended full-time drama school named ‘Neighborhood school initiated by Stanford Meisner.
Stephanie Courtney Age, Height and Body Measurements
With a soaring height of 5 feet 8 inches and eye-striking hourglass frame, Stephanie Courtney looks more than gorgeous in any other ensemble that puts her enviable figure on full display.
She is a sensational American actress with truly venerable acting prowess and good looks as well.
Effortlessly chic, Stephanie looks every inch like a beauty bombshell with doll-like facial structure and eye-catching good looks even at the age of 48.
Her tranquil mien which so far is celebrated the most as Flo on the commercials of Progressive Corporation left a beautiful imprint in the heart of the audience.
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (176 cm)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-37 inches
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
Self-reliant, sassy and fearless, she comes with a perfect combination of good looks and talent. The 48-years-old looks as upright and evergreen as the time when she hit the television screen as Flo in the United States.
With a blemish free skin, miraculous radiant face, luscious brunette locks and piercing hazel eyes, she makes beauty goddess.
While the glowing beauty of this television actress has perplexed the fans, her desirable hourglass body wrapped in some of the trendy outfits designed by luxury fashion house too has confounded the audience.
Dynamic and effervescent, Stephanie loves traveling and going out on trips and luxurious vacations when not filming the commercials or series.
With a million worth of fortune in the bank, the actress lives quite an extravagant life with all sorts of luxuries and contentment.
Stephanie Courtney Movies and TV shows
Her acting career spreads wide from television commercials to television series and film.
While she has appeared in a variety of riveting roles, her prominent character has to be Flo, created by Progressive Corporation as a part of a marketing campaign.
- After studying at the New York-based drama school, she moved to LA, where her roommate was Jennifer Courtney
- Alongside actress-sister, she performed in comedy-sketch ‘Those Courtney Girls’ at the annual Aspen Comedy Festival
- Scored global recognition as Flo, an iconic salesperson character for the commercial of Progressive Corporation
- Starred as Alex in ‘Melvin Goes to Dinner’, a movie adaption of stage play Phyro-Giants and later played a supporting role of Cathy Gile in comedy-drama ‘Girlfriend’s Day’
- Gained further fame as Renee the Receptionist on the adult-oriented animated series ‘Tom Goes to the Mayor'
- 2004: Officially recognized as a member ‘The Groundlings’, an improve and skit-comedy troupe after joining the group as a newbie
- 2007: Starred in AMC’s period drama series ‘Mad Men’ as well as ABC sitcom ‘Cavemen’, where portrayed Diane, a spokesperson for Progressive Corporation
- Prior to embarking into the Hollywood realm, she worked as a caterer to financially support own self while residing in Los Angeles
- Starred in Bob Odenkirk comedy film ‘The Brothers Solomon’ alongside Will Arnett and Will Forte
Stephanie Courtney Net Worth and Salary
Stephanie Courtney is an American actress and comedian who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Also, she has an annual salary worth $1 million.
After marking the career in the industry with fictional character Flo in the series of ads for Progressive Corporation, she appeared in the commercials of numerous brands which include Skittles, Wienerschnitzel, and General Mills Cereal.
- Net Worth: $6 million
- Salary: $1 million
As a professional actress, she appeared in numerous TV series and movies including ‘Fred: The Show’, ‘Re-Animated’ and ‘2 Broke Girls’ which contributed to her escalating fortune.