Stacey Dash Age, Net Worth, Kids, Husband, Parents, Fired, Young, Bikini, Feet, Son. Stacey Dash is an elite American actress and former talk show host. Dash, known for portraying the character of Dionne Marie Davenport in coming-of-age rom-com eventually garnered her worldwide fame and success.
Since then she has been part of numerous riveting ventures and movies including ‘Moving’ ‘Mo Money,’ Renaissance Man’ and ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’.
- Birthday: January 20, 1967 (Age 52)
- Ethnicity: Afro-American, Mexican, and Bajan
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress, talk show host
Is Stacey Dash Married? Her Husband and Children
Stacey Dash has married thrice Brian Lovell (1999-2005) James Maby (2005-2006) Emmanuel Xuereb (2007-2011).
She has 2 children from her different relationship. After ending the last marriage with actor Emmanuel Xuereb, husband of three years, she hasn’t been in any committed relationship since then.
Parents, Family and Early Life
Stacey, The Bronx, New York, native was born to Afro-American father Dennis Dash and Mexican-American mother Linda Dash.
She is also of Bajan lineage from her parent’s side. She became the step-daughter to Cecil Holmes after her mom married him.
- Parents: Linda Dash and Dennis Dash
- Husband: Brian Lovell (1999-2005) James Maby (2005-2006) Emmanuel Xuereb (2007-2011)
- Children: 2 (Lola Lovell and Austin Williams)
- Marital Status: Divorced
As a child, it’s was totally disturbing for her to go through several ordeals and sufferings. It’s publicly confirmed that she was physically abused by a close family member when still a child.
Leaving the past behind, she attended a four-year comprehensive public school named ‘Paramus High School’ until earning a degree in 1985.
Even in her teenage, she suffered a lot being in relationships that were physically and emotionally abusive.
Divorce and Affairs
Eventually after finding own self a great partner as Brain Lovell, she instantly got married to him but unfortunately, the relationship couldn’t last long with the beloved separating merely after one year.
Following the divorce with producer husband with whom has a daughter, Lola, Stacey relished a single life until found British exec. and CEO of Sports Logistics James Maby.
Soon after dating each other for quite a time, the couple went public with their relationship by getting married in 2005.
Had it not been a year, the couple announced their separation and immediately after a year when the divorce was finalized, she yet again organized her nuptial with actor Emmanuel Xuereb.
The final outcome was no exception from the others with the couple putting an end to their three years of marriage.
Stacey also has a son named Austin with singer Christopher Williams.
Stacey Dash Height – 5 feet 4 inches (164 cm)
Stacey Dash stands at an average height of 5 feet 4 inches.
Body Measurements: 36-25-37 Inches
Stacey has a striking hourglass body shape. She is a brunette bombshell with sizzling hot looks, scintillating appearance and toned body.
With a seamless infusion of African and Mexican traits, it’s not surprising at all for Stacey to turn out so gorgeous with a striking feature.
No doubt, she is a star beloved and cherished by entire Hollywood considering her exceptional acting prowess followed by stunning looks.
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
The 52-years-old Hollywood star has got quite a sweet smile with brunette skin complexion that has only perfected and shined her facial structure and entire appearance.
But it’s not only her good look that’s been praised until this time; her curvaceous figure to garners a compliment from the fans all over the world.
Despite being the mother of two, it’s quite commendable to see how Stacey has kept herself in an incredible shape throughout this time.
Her style statement and fashion sense too receives rave reviews from the fashion critics having followed trending fashion style strictly.
Effervescent and playful, she is unstoppable be it work commitment or personal. When not on the set filming movies or television series, Stacey spends her time traveling and attending star-studded events and glamorous parties of Hollywood.
Movies and TV shows
Dash known worldwide for her versatile acting prowess rose to fame with rom-com film ‘Clueless’. With the success of the movies, she became a favorite of Hollywood filmmakers being signed in multiple venture and movies.
- Made television debut with pilot series of NBC crime drama ‘Farrell: For the People’ that didn’t advance for a regular show
- Received acknowledgment for her role as Michelle in an episode of television sitcom ‘The Cosby Show’ followed by ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel Air’
- Gripped national attention with her starring role as Casey Pear in Richard Pryor comedy film ‘Moving’ and later with an ample role in ‘Mo Money’
- Her breakthrough role as Dionne Davenport in ‘Clueless’ hit the screen in 1995 and following the success of the movie she was signed to play the reprised role of Dionne in the television spin-off
- Other work credits in movies include ‘Views From the Top’, ‘I Could Never Be Your Woman’ and ‘Nora’s Hair Salon II’
- 2001: Featured in the music video of Carl Thomas hit track ‘Emotional’ and five years later made a guest appearance in ‘Favorite Girl’ by Marques Houston
- Participated in the American rendition of reality television show ‘Celebrity Circus’ during which she broke her rib while training
- 2011: Appeared in the season 1 of scripted television series ‘Single Ladies’ that aired on VH1
- 2014: Signed by Fox News as a contributor to cultural analysis and commentator and three years after the news station announced that they would be renewed the contract signed with Dash
Stacey Dash Net Worth – $8 Millon Dollars
Stacey Dash is an American actress who has a net worth of $8 million dollars.
Salarya and Annual Income
With no information regarding Stacy’s annual salary, it’s quite certain that the star earned her massive salary through showbiz as there is no other profession that she has been involved in.
Having worked in more than 2 dozens of movies and television series with relentless dedication and commitment, her colossal fortune doesn’t surprise us at all.