Sophia Wackerman is yet to be seen on TV as an American Idol Contestant, but this lady has already made countless fans through her talent. This trained singer auditioned for the 18th season of the American Idol.
||5 feet 6 inches (approx)
||Chad Wackerman (father)
Though we are yet to witness her voice, performance and her talent, she can already be considered as one of the deserving contestants on the show. Sophia has been learning music since she was 5.
Also, at the present time, she is studying Global Jazz Studies at UCLA.
10 Facts on Sophia Wackerman
- Sophia Wackerman is an American singer, songwriter and musical artist. She has auditioned for the 18th season of American Idol. Her audition has not been featured on television yet.
- She was born in Australia, however, she moved to the US with her family when she was 4 years old.
- Her actual age is unknown, but she must be around 18-24 years of age.
- She supposedly has an average height of around 5 feet and 6 inches.
- Sophia has not yet disclosed about her love life or boyfriend details, But, along with her popularity, these things will possibly be unfolded soon.
- She is the daughter of a drummer, Chad Wackerman, and a singer-mother. Unfortunately, the details about her mother are missing.
- She also has an elder brother named, James Wackerman.
- Sophia is studying Global Jazz Studies at UCLA. She is a second-year student there.
- After her high school, Sophia had her first single, Stop Your Lying that she recorded at her father’s home studio.
- Sophia is on her way to becoming a celebrity on Instagram. She has more than 6 thousand followers on her Instagram at the present time. But, this sure will increase as soon as ABC broadcasts her audition.