Simon Pampena is a TV star. Simon is famous for his work in the TV program “Outrageous Acts Of Science” and ABC TV program “Catalyst”: both of them are science programs.
Simon is famous for his work in the field of science. He also works as a presenter at the Science channel. And, he is also a standup mathematician. He considers himself a transcendent nerd. You can learn more about him from the 10 facts on Simon Pampena section of this article.
|Profession||Australian Numeracy Ambassador, Standup Mathematician|
10 Facts On Simon Pampena
- Simon Pampena is a science TV program star. He is an Australian Numeracy Ambassador at the Australian Federal Government.
- Simon was born in Australia as a result he holds Australian nationality. And, he currently lives in Australia.
- Information related to his date of birth, age, and zodiac sign is yet to be disclosed.
- Simon has curly black hair. He has a lean body. However, information related to his weight, height, and body measurement is yet to be disclosed.
- Pampena is yet to speak about his family, so we do not have information about his parents and siblings.
- Likewise, we do not have information about his love life and relationship. He has kept his girlfriend/ wife away from social media.
- You can not find any information about Simon Pampena on the Wikipedia website.
- You can find him on Twitter under the user name mathemaniac. He has around 22.3k followers. And, most of his posts are related to science and math.
- Likewise, he is famous on Facebook as simon.pampene, and he has around 10k followers. He also runs a YouTube channel under the user name Simon Pampena. He has posted many videos related to science and star on his YouTube channel.
- He completed his education at The University Of Melbourne. He has a degree in pure mathematics.