Shoshannah Stern is an American actress. She is well-known for “Jericho”, “The Hammer” and “This Close”. Moreover, the actress is a social media star as well.
||July 3, 1980
||39 years old
||5 feet 2 inches
Hedy Marilyn Stern
Stern hails from California, US. Also, she is the fourth descendant of a deaf family. The actress can not hear. However, she does not need an interpreter. She can read lips and speak English.
Shoshannah has amassed over 43.8 thousand followers on Instagram. Likewise, she has gained over 30.8 thousand followers on Twitter.
10 Facts on Shoshannah Stern
- Shoshannah Stern is an American actor. She was born on July 3, 1980. As of now, the actress is 39 years old.
- Stern has a perfect physique and average height. She stands tall at a frame of 5 feet 2 inches, which is 1.60 meters.
- In 2020, Shoshannah has a net worth of $58 million. Besides, her previous year’s income is not available.
- The actress got married to the love of her life. She tied the knot with Ricky Mitchell on June 3, 2012.
- The couple shares a child. Mayim Helene is their daughter. Stern gave birth to her on February 18, 2015.
- The parents of Shoshannah are Ron Stern and Hedy Marilyn Stern. Besides, she also has a sister, Louise Stern. Louise is a writer and artist.
- The actress did her schooling from the California School for the Deaf. Moreover, she graduated with liberal arts from Gallaudet University.
- As per Wikipedia, she is the fourt-ascendant of a deaf family. Besides, the actress can read lips and speak English.
- Stern was trained in Deaf West Theater. Her spirit and confidence led her to the first-ever role. She acted as Holly Brodeen in ABC’s “Theatre Matrix”.
- The actress is active on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram. Moreover, she has gained thousands of followers on her accounts.