CrossFit athlete Samuel Kwant first qualified for Regionals in 2014, subsequent to having recently turned 18 years of age. He made quick work of it at that point, making it to the CrossFit Games at twenty-years of age, the most youthful individual male to contend in 2016.
He did it again, meeting all requirements for the Games again in 2017, placing twentieth, however, in 2018 a knee injury removed him from Games conflict. Kwant is 24-years of age now and has piled up three top 20 completions at the Games and four top 20 completions worldwide in the open.
|Age||24 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
10 Facts on Samuel Kwant
- Samuel Kwant was born in the United States. He has now reached the age of 24. However, his date of birth is not disclosed.
- He has an amazing height is 5 feet and 11 inches. Samuel stays healthy and fits in by working out on a regular basis. He is tall and handsome.
- Is he married? Yes, Samuel is married to his long relationship girlfriend. His wife’s name is Alyse Kwant and in November they welcomed a boy, “Layton”. Samuel is happily living with his partner and a baby boy.
- CrossFit athlete Samuel’s net worth is not found. However, he is living a luxurious life enjoying the worth he is making for his career.
- Talking about his family, he is not the only child of his parents. He has 6 siblings. 4 of them do CrossFit. They all live happily with each other.
- Samuel Kwant is active on social media platforms. He holds 41k followers on Instagram. He has a personal and verified account.
- He has won at least $35,000 in prize money also, a reasonable few followers around the world, yet the CrossFit Games finals are turning out for him.
- Born in the US, he holds an American nationality. And there is no information related to his ethnicity.
- There is no information related to his educational background at present.
- The 24-year-old athlete completed an amazing thirteenth place during last year’s Games, yet it’s just now he’s gone under the spotlight.