Sally Lockwood is a British journalist. Currently, she is associated with Sky News in England. Previously, she was a reporter for ITN.
The lady covers news of England and beyond. She has unmasked various cases of child abuse, debt burdens and so.
10 Facts on Sally Lockwood
- Sally Lockwood (born in the 1980s) is a British journalist. Her age is somewhere in the early 30s. Besides, her actual date of birth is not mentioned anywhere.
- Lockwood is a Manchester-based news reporter. She does not have a Wikipedia and bio until now.
- Sally is a gorgeous woman with perfect height and weight. Moreover, she has an attractive personality. The lady has blonde hair and gray eyes.
- Lockwood is unmarried. There is not a single evidence of her dating someone. Previously, there were no rumors of her affairs. But she will have a charming partner in the future.
- Sally is a native of England. The lady was raised and nurtured in the same place. So, her nationality is British. Moreover, she is interracial by ethnicity.
- Lockwood is a literate and intellectual lady. She should have graduated in communication from a reputed university. Besides, her educational details are not disclosed.
- Sally is popular as the news correspondent for Sky News, She joined the channel in 2017. Before that, the lady was a reporter for ITN.
- Mostly, Lockwood covers the biggest news across England. It is not to say that she is not involved in international affairs. She works on international coverages as well.
- Throughout her career, Sally exposed child abuse related cases in Brazilian football. Also, she reported live while rescuing 12 football players who were trapped in Thailand.
- Lockwood has an Instagram and Twitter account where she posts personal and professional content. The lady has acquired 1.6 K fans on Instagram and 7.9 K fans on Twitter.