Romeo Miller with a surname as big as ‘Miller’ is a celebrity in his own right. Romeo Miller, a versatile talent, who followed the family’s footstep of music, gained popularity as a rapper since his childhood.
- Birthday: August 19, 1989 (age 28)
- Ethnicity: Afro-American
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, actor, basketball player, model and entrepreneur
Romeo Miller’s Parents, Girlfreind and Education
Romeo Miller, 28, isn’t married but is rumored to be dating someone. So, what is the current status of his relationship? Does he really have a girlfriend? Let’s find out!
Birthed in New Orleans, Louisiana, he comes from a family of notable rappers as his father is multi-millionaire rapper/entrepreneur, ‘Master P’, a mother is former rapper Sonya C and his uncles, C-Murder & Silkk the Shocker, are also a popular hip-hop artist.
- Parents: Sonya C and Master P
- Wife: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Young Romeo received his formal education at the Beverly Hills High School. He later attended the University of Southern California & is currently pursuing his education in Business & Film.
Young and wild: the 28-year-old rapper hasn’t settled down with anyone. Currently rumored to have reconciled things with his ex-beau Angela Simmons, Romeo and Angela are also connected in a professional term as they together appear on We TV’s ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’.
However, there is no update information on Romeo & Angela’s relationship for now, but you can check this reel-life professional on TV series, ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’.
Romeo Miller’s Height, Weight and Lifestyle
Romeo Miller is a multi-racial man with big muscle & tall height that makes him more desirable among ladies. Due to his African and American genes, this guy has absolutely more polished in appearance and has the best-looking feature.
Romeo has a rocking body with quite a tall stature of 5 feet 11 inches and considerable body weight of 77 kg. This dark brown-eyed boy hasn’t only proved his worth through his versatility but also with the charisma and debonair look.
- Height: 5 feet 11 in (180cm)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 77 kg (170 pounds)
That chiseled body achieved from the heavy exercising, natural chocolate complexion, angular facial feature, and piercing eyes can draw in any woman or man.
With his bulging body & winning smile, Romeo is the perfect example of ‘tall’, ‘dark’ and ‘handsome’. Romeo, the son of a multi-millionaire, has been living the life you and I could die for!
With such a huge Instagram following, high-profile celebrity friends, a clothing line, branded dresses and envious car collection, Romeo is no regular 28-year-old.
Just follow him on social networking sites, like Twitter, Instagram & Facebook and witness yourself!
Romeo Miller’s Professional Career: Songs, Albums and TV Shows
Romeo Miller burst out onto American hip-hop scene at the age of 11, releasing self-titled debut studio album under the moniker Lil Romeo.
Besides rapping, he has also starred in such films as ‘Lottery’, ‘Jumping the Broom’ as well as appeared in Nickelodeon’s show, ‘Romeo!’.
- Young-Romeo initiated his hip-hop career at the early age of four after he began to sing with his father & as an 11-year-old released his first debut album, ‘Lil Romeo’
- Next time, he dropped this 2nd-album, ‘Game Time’, which didn’t yield any hits but was a commercial success
- Simultaneously, he emerged onto acting and appeared in movies including ‘Big Move’ and opposite Jessica Alba in 2003’s ‘Honey’
- In addition to his acting, he has also given several appearances in television shows. Evidentially, his 3rd album ‘Romeloand’ yielded the material from his eponymous TV show, ‘Romeo’ on Nickelodeon
- Under the name of Romeo, he dropped his next albums, ‘Greatest Hits’ which was followed up by the released of next two albums named ‘Hip Hop History’ & ‘Gumbo Station’
- Next, he dropped a collection of songs called, ‘Get Low LP’ to endorse his father’s record label, ‘I Am No LIMIT’
- Following year, i.e. 2010, he co-founded a new record label called ‘The Next Generation Entertainment’ with his new-formed band, ‘The College Boyys’
- Again, in 2012, he created a new band named, ‘RESQ3’ & dropped the single entitled, ‘The Only One’
- From 2007 until 2010, Romeo was granted a scholarship to play basketball for the University of Southern California’s college team called USC Trojans
- Over the year, he dabbled in several ventures including fashion designing, modeling, basketball and few others
- He has also appeared on the 12th season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ & was partnered with professional Chelsea Hightower
- In 2013, he was featured on the popular Bravo’s reality show called ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ alongside Patti Stanger to find a successful & hit relationship
Romeo Miller’s Salary and Net Worth
Rapper, singer & songwriter, Romeo Miller’s net worth is $5 million, Celebrity Net Worth estimates. As an entertainment entrepreneur and sponsored artist, Romeo has collected a big chunk of his fortune.
Till 2018, Romeo has released five studio albums, one soundtrack albums, numerous mixtapes, and one independent album. Some of his hit songs are ‘My first’. ‘Take my Pain Away’, ‘My Girlfriend’ and many others.
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Salary: N/A