Rodrigo Bentancur Colman is 20-years-old Uruguayan professional footballer. Rodrigo Bentancur is a regular member of Italian Juventus football squad playing at the position of a midfielder in the club. After impressing the spectators and the member of the selection panel of Uruguayan national team with vicious defending skills in the league matches, he progressed to make it to the 26-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup to be played in Russia.
- Birthday: June 25, 1997 (Age 20)
- Ethnicity: N/A
- Nationality: Uruguayan
- Profession: Footballer
Family and Personal Life
Rodrigo Bentancur isn’t married having so busy in the professional career. Just 20, he has more than enough time to settle down in a committed relationship but as of now, he is in a romantic relationship with his secret girlfriend.
Rodrigo, a native of Nueva, Helvecia was born to Mary Colman and Roberto Bentancur. One of the mystifying players of the generation who can meritoriously make an impact in the match by playing at any midfield position is equally impenetrable in his personal life. Despite being in the eye of the public for most of the time, he never intended to put his personal life on public display no matter what.
- Parents: Mary Colman and Roberto Bentancur
- Wife: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Besides no information has been revealed regarding his educational background and academic qualification except for the fact that he enjoyed playing football since childhood. At the age of 13, he had probationary with Uruguayan sports club Penarol in Montevideo but unfortunately, he couldn’t make it to the club.
Later, on the recommendation of his father, Rodrigo commute to Buenos Aires, a densely inhabited city of Argentina, where endeavored to get into Boca Juniors.
As acknowledged, Rodrigo is pretty cautious when it comes to his private life. While it’s crystal clear that the footballer isn’t married to this date, he, however, seems to be in an intimate relationship with an alleged girlfriend.
He personally has never discussed or even displayed his relationship and dating histories but since the picture speaks itself, his pics on Insta and social media instigates that the star is in a committed relationship.
Body Measurements and Lifestyle
Rodrigo Bentancur is a Juventus midfielder who possesses a heart-melting smile and cordial persona. His 5 feet 10 inches stature with 73 kg body weight makes this young chap pretty attractive and handsome.
The sharp-cheeked Uruguayan has been a midfielder staple since breaking into the squad of Boca Juniors in 2009. Since then Rodrigo has never failed to surprise the audience with his defensive skills and attacking the opponents during tournaments and league matches. But it’s not just the football talent which garnered him massive 314k Instagram followers.
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (155 cm)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 73 kg (160 lbs)
His seamless good looks with a quirky personality and vibrant nature are something that makes him favorite of the crowd. With classic good looks, smoldering black eyes and signature sweet smile, the 20-years-old seems to relentlessly lighten up the atmosphere on the stadium.
His juvenile appearance matched by a slim athletic body with neat hair-do and clean-shaven face can make the day of any individual. Being in the sports, it’s no strange that he has a nimble spirit with a toned body built out of a strict workout and healthy diet.
As much as he enjoys spending time in the field, he equally loves hanging out and traveling with his friends and family. When not playing in the field, he fills his downtime relishing quality moment with girlfriend and friends. Being a big foodie, he loves going through different recipes and cuisines in off time.
Rodrigo Bentancur is a regular midfielder of Italian football club Juventus and Uruguayan national team. After making an impressive progress during league matches, he is selected by Uruguayan football manager Oscar Tabarez for the 21st FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- Bentancur was promptly signed to Argentine sports club ‘Boca Juniors’ in 2009 after he quietly impressed the selectors of the academy
- His debut match for the club was against Nueva Chicago as a substitute of Pablo Perez which the finished with a draw
- In 2017, he along with Guido Vadala was drafted to Italian football club Juventus in Turin, Piedmont as a part of Carlos Tevez’s deal
- Though the club had initially shown the attention to select the youngster until 2017, they later workout on their plan and came up with an intention to select him in 2017 and signed a five-year contract until summer of 2022 for €9.5 million transfer fee with extra gratuities.
- In 2016, he briefly joined Argentine Boca Juniors to represent the sports club for 2016-2017 seasons
- Later in the year, he received the biggest career break to represent the Uruguayan national team in up-and-coming 2018 World Cup qualifiers against the match with Venezuela and Bolivia
- 2018: Named the member of the interim 26-man squad in Uruguayan national team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup held in Russia
Salary and Net Worth 2018
Rodrigo Bentancur estimated net worth is yet to be revealed. However, being a regular midfielder for Italian giants Juventus, he reportedly earns a whopping salary of $10.5 million per annum.
Rodrigo is one of the most influential and dominant footballers of the era, especially as an insightful handy midfielder. Quite exceptional with his footwork, he made an impeccable progress at a tender age of 17 by making into the first-team squad of pro football club.
- Net Worth: N/A
- Salary: $10.5 million per year