Riley O’Donnell is a Canadian actress who got prominent for her roles in different Hollywood movies. She persuaded her career in acting from her debut movie, Robot Bullies (2017), where she was cast as Judy.
At a very young age of 11, Railey has garnered numerous fans in favor of her. Besides, Tv films she has been involved in many famous shows like School’s Out Edition, When Hope Calls, Pup Academy, and many more.
|Birthday||Jan 23, 2006|
10 Facts on Riley O’Donnell
- The child actor Riley O’ Donnell was born in the year 2006, and at present, her age is 14 years old. She celebrates her birth anniversary every 23rd of Jan.
- At a very young age of 11, she entered Hollywood and has collected a total of 7 acting credits for movies and series like Big Top Academy (2020) as Celeste Piccolo, The Hardy Boys (2020) as Biff Hooper, Pup Academy (2019) as Spark, Ghostwriter (2019) as Shelby, When Hope Calls (2019) as Helen, Big Top Academy (2019) as Celeste and Robert Bullies ( 2017) as Judy.
- Wikipedia profile of Riley O’Donnell has not been formed until now. However, followers can discover her professional bio on IMDB.
- At present, we have no hint regarding the height and weight measurement of talented actress Riley O’Donnell. For sure, she is a charming girl with Dark brown hair, brown eyes, and an attractive tall top with matching body weight.
- Since Riley is a child actor and can only work 10 hours maximum, she remains mum regarding her net worth and fortune info. With a peek over her career and age, she is entitled to the base payment of child actor, between $1,166 and $3,403 weekly, as per the SAG-AFTRA scale (formerly the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists).
- Riley O’ Donnell’s marvelous performance has touched many peoples’ hearts in a short period and has successfully collected over 5,104 followers on her authorized Instagram account under the username rileyodonnellofficial.
- Besides acting, Riley is also passionate about music and singing. From her young age, she took her music career ahead by participating in local competitions and music festivals. Also, she is the recipient of several scholarships and music awards.
- Railey O’ Donnell is a very private and low profile actress. Therefore, she has not shared any information regarding her biological parents and siblings.
- For the role in Big Top Academy, where she portrays a French student’s character in gymnast, acting, singing, she trained at Cirque du Soleil to enable her stunt work. She portrays the role of Celeste in the television series.
- Railey is a native citizen of Canada and therefore holds Canadian nationality.