Rhiannon Lambert is a nutritionist. She is specialized in weight management, pre and post-natal nutrition, sports nutrition, and disordered eating.
|Birthday||May 11, 1989|
|Age||30 years Old|
Lambert is the founder of the clinic Rhitrition. In addition to this, she is also an author of the books Re-Nourish: A Simple Way To Eat Well and Top Of Your Game: Eating For Mind and Body.
Lambert is also an Instagram Star. She has also worked as the host of Food For Thought.
View this post on Instagram
FELT CUTE, MIGHT DELETE LATER! 🤰🏼I know we’ll all have wildly different experiences but there’s something incredibly special about expecting*. #38WeeksPregnant this Mother’s Day, I’ve never felt more empowered and confident in my own skin *minus anxiety about being deemed high-risk right now! Anyway, instead of telling you about tough stuff, I want to share the AMAZING stuff that’s taken me by complete surprise 😁 a welcome distraction! . The indescribable feeling when my husband kisses my belly 🥰 we marvel at the life we’ve created All the support from NHS doctors and midwives that are on hand every step of the way 🙌🏻 It’s so reassuring that my body knows exactly what it’s doing to nourish and develop a tiny human I can – no, I must take naps! 😴 Playing the ‘guess the part sticking out’ when he moves is fun, hand, foot or bottom! The pregnancy pluses ⭐️ thick hair, strong nails and smooth skin Shopping for my little fella – the tiny clothes, all-new furniture (thank you @MamasandPapas for the cot!) and room decorations are all so adorable I dream about the first time he’ll call me mummy and the first time I’ll hear daddy too I’m spending immeasurable amounts of time trying to remember nursery rhymes and lullabies! 🎶 Everything I learned at antenatal classes and having made new friendships that’ll last a lifetime Not feeling guilty whatsoever for sending my husband out to buy pizza and ice cream in the middle of the night 😂 (best time shop apparently guys too!) I imagine what he looks like 👶🏻 which traits he’ll inherit from me and my man The amazing strong female role models and many aunties he will have After all these years of buying pressies for other people’s children, I finally get to choose all the cute outfits for my own! When I’m lying in bed or taking a bath, my baby’s there with me, always keeping me company, I’m never alone! . Who knows what the future holds but I know I’ll shower my boy with love 💕 Bring on the last few days!! . #Rhitrition #PregnancyJourney #PreggoBelly #PregnancyDiary #RealMotherhood #Motherhoodunplugged
10 Facts About Rhiannon Lambert
- Rhiannon Lambert is a nutritionist. She was born on the 11th of May, 1989. She is 30 years of age.
- Rhiannon is a beautiful lady with a well-maintained body. She seems to stand at a tall height. However, her height, weight, and body measurement are not available.
- As a nutritionist, there is no doubt she has earned some net worth. However, her net worth and income are yet to be disclosed.
- The nutritionist is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Billy. The couple got married in 2019. We can often see her posting pictures with her husband. Further detail about her husband is not known.
- Rhiannon has just recently delivered a baby boy. She gave birth on the 24th of April 2020.
- The nutritionist completed her education from The National Centre For Eating Disorders. She also holds a degree in Nutrition and Health and has a Masters’s degree in Obesity.
- Lambert was born and raised in England. She holds British nationality.
- Lambert is known as the founder of the clinic Rhitrition. She is known to be a specialist in weight management, sports nutrition, disordered eating, and pre and post-natal nutrition.
- Rhiannon is also an Instagram star. We can see her posting about food and nutrition. She has 179k Instagram followers on her account @rhitrition.
- The nutritionist also seems to be active on Twitter. She has 18.8k Twitter followers.