Rhiannon Lambert is an English Nutritionist and self-help author. She published a book in 2017 “Re-Nourish: A simple way to Eat well” that went on be the best-selling book. She has a respected fanbase in all forms of social media also she is podcasting details about transforming Mental health with FItness by inviting guests in her podcasts.
Recently, She shared a picture with a baby boy on her instagram that went on to be viral. She with her Husband Bill had their first child. During her pregnancy she openly talked about her day to day life, which she shared to her followers.
|Birthday||May 11, 1989|
|Net Worth||$1-$5 Million|
|Children||1 baby boy|
|Education||MSc Registered Nutritionist|
|Youtube||Nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert|
10 Facts on Rhiannon Lambert:
- Rhiannon Lambert(born May 11,1989) is an English Nutritionist and self-help author, who is known for her work in the area of nutritious food where she guides her followers to eat well.
- Gorgeous and charming nutritionist is aged to 30 years old.
- Though she is very popular among social medias, she does not seem to have a wiki bio.
- Bill Evans is her Husband is a business analyst, she was married to him in the month of september 2019. She shared a photo of her wedding in her social media accounts.
- Though she is expressive about her personal life through different medias, the details about her parents and siblings are not available.
- She recently gave birth to baby boy, when this article is being written he is just 10 days old, she shared about the difficulties she face giving birth to a child during pandemic situation.
- She regularly posts on her Instagram. she reached 1652 post on her instagram for 179k followers and she seems to engage pretty well with her followers.
- Moving on to her net worth, she is consistently growing so her net worth for 2020 is estimated to be aroung $1 million -$5 million.
- She publish best selling book “Re-Nourish: A simple way to eat well ” in the year 2017.
- She is podcasting regularly with different guest she invites to talk about eating habits.