1. Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own.
2. Always trust your first gut instincts. If you genuinely feel in your heart and soul that something is wrong, it usually is.
3. The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her.
4. Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for other women because they are too busy looking for new ways to love their own.
5. The person who really loves you isn’t the person who sees you every day, but the one who looks for you every day.
6. Do you ever just smell an old perfume or hear an old song or pass an old hangout spot and kinda break inside for a couple of minutes?
7. Whenever the brain and the heart fight, it’s always the liver that suffers.
8. It’s not about having a perfect relationship. It’s about finding someone who matches you and will go through everything without giving up.
9. Sensitive people should be treasured. They love deeply and think deeply about life. They are loyal, honest, and true. The simple things sometimes mean the most to them. They don’t need to change or harden. Their purity makes them who they are.