Regina Ting Chen was born in Honolulu, Hawai and grew up in Texas, currently inhabit in Atlanta, GA. The multi-talent personality Regina Ting Chen is both actress and producer, known for Watchmen (2019), and Violence of Action.
Moving into her upcoming movie, “The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It” falls under a horror movie produced by James Wan and Peter Safran. The movie encounters a lot of mysteries within and full of thrill, Regina Ting is also working as a cast member. On June 4, 2021, The movie will be officially released.
To know more about Regina Ting Chen read the facts below,
|Name||Regina Ting Chen|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||140 lbs/ 64 kg|
|Education||University of Texas|
10 Facts about Regina Ting Chen:
- Regina has completed her bachelor’s from The University of Texas at Austin with a major in Spanish and Business.
- Regina Ting Chen is also a storyteller, and available on Instagram by ‘@reginatingchen‘ with 2.4k followers and 437 posts to date.
- In addition to her boyfriend, the details seem quite far from the boundaries and her relationship status is also unknown.
- Wikipedia referring to Regina Ting Chen is still not over the internet but can be found on the IMDb section where all of the movies that she worked on are mentioned.
- Besides acting, Chen is a kickboxer with all sorts of strength training.
- No matter what the situation is, Regina sincerely believes in living each new day to the fullest with a big smile on her delightful face.
- Regina Ting Chen stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches and nearly weighs about 140 lbs but her age is untold.
- As a matter of fact, Regina Ting Chen’s net worth isn’t disclosed to date.
- There was a certain gap in her acting career because of her dad’s health issue but almost after months, She was able to continue.
- Furthermore, Chen always tries her best to motivate people to do good, as a mentor and a storyteller.