Rebecca Chulew is a famous actress. She is from the United States. She was very intense about acting since her highschool. As her family background is not in the entertainment business it was difficult for her at the starting of her career. But she has a supportive family and through her family support, she was able to become a successful actress.
Rebecca started her career playing in the television shows like “My Generation”, “Friday Night Lights “,”Revolution” as a background actress. She has also worked in speaking roles in movies “My Crazy Obsession, “Toy Hunter”. She has also produced the film“One Man’s Hustle” which was related to the students. She has played in hit movies like “Five Feet apart “, “I still believe “etc. For her outstanding works, she is very much liked by the audience.
|Birthday||July 3, 1977|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Siblings||Mad Man Max|
|Education||University of Wisconsin|
10 Facts on Rebecca Chulew:
- Rebecca Chulew was born on July 3, 1977, in Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States.
- She is currently 43 years old as of 2020. By her physique, she does not looks like she is running in her 40’s.
- Chulew is 5 feet 6 inches in height. Talking about her body weights and other body measurements she has not brought up anything to the media.
- She has never talked about her parents in front of the media. Her parent’s name is under review. As far as we know her parents had furniture stores.
- Chulew has one sibling named Mad Man Max. She seems to open up about her personal information in front of the media.
- Rebecca is already married and his husband’s name is Michael Plata. They got married on 29 October 2011and have two children. Unfortunately, they got divorced on 24 January 2016.
- She might have a good income as she is very talented but her net worth is not disclosed.
- Rebecca and a famous actress Joyful Drake were roommates at the University of Wisconsin.
- She took Communication Arts, Radio/Tv/film as a major and graduated from the University of Wisconsin.
- Chulew is available on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.