Randy Havens is a famous actor who has worked in movies and series for more than 20 years. From an early age, he found himself immersed in the artistic scene. At a very small age, he took his first steps towards becoming an actor. He is known for "Stranger Things (2016)", "Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)", and "Instant Family (2018)".
Randy has introduced many actors and actresses to the Hollywood movie industry. He is best known for his performance in the popular movie "Godzilla: Ray de Los Monstruos". Through this movie, he gained massive popularity and recognition.
||44 years old
||5 feet 10 inches
10 Facts on Randy Havens
- Randy Havens is an American actor who is best known for portraying the role of Scott Clarke in the Netflix series "Stranger Things".
- He was born in the year 1977, in America. Randy Havens has now reached the age of 44.
- According to IMDB, Randy Havens stands at a height of 5 feet and 10 inches. That's 1.78 meters.
- After appearing in the movies, his online presence started to grow. In fact, his Instagram currently holds 242k followers. His Instagram username is @mrrandyhavens.
- He was born in the United States of America and holds an American nationality. And he belongs to the white ethnicity.
- Randy Havens earns a handsome amount of money as an actor but, he has not shared exact information about his net worth.
- Randy Havens is a famous actor and has not been yet featured on a Wikipedia page. However, his movie credits are included in his IMDB profile.
- As per the online source, Randy Havens is single at the moment and does not have a girlfriend with who he is involved romantically.
- Talking about his education, there is no information relating to Randy's educational background at present.
- Along with Instagram, he is active on Facebook and Twitter. He joined Twitter in 2014 under the username @MrRandyHavens.