Preet Bharara is an American lawyer and politician. He was elected as US attorney for the Southern District of New York City in 2009. However, he resigned from the office in 2017.
|Full Name||Preetinder Singh Bharara|
|Birthday||October 13, 1968|
|Net Worth||1 million dollars|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Dalya Bharara|
Preet was also named as the Times “100 most influential people of 2012”. Moreover, he is a graduate of Harvard University and Columbia University.
Born in India, Bharara was raised in the United States. He is married with Dalya Bharara with 3 children.
10 Facts on Preet Bharara
- Preet Bharara (born October 13, 1968) is an American lawyer. He is 51 years old by the start of 2020. Furthermore, his zodiac sign is Libra.
- Preet stands at a height of 6 feet tall. Furthermore, he has this blue-green colored eyes, which is not usual for Indian born to have. However, it’s NOT a Glass eye and is real.
- Bharara was born in Punjab, India. His ethnicity is Indian. However, he moved to the united states with his family when he was 2 years old. Thus, his nationality is American.
- According to Wiki, he is married to his wife Dalya Bharara. She is a lawyer as well. Furthermore, the couple has 3 children together. They live in New York right now.
- Talking about his parents his father is a Sikh and his mother is a Hindhu. However, names and details about them are off the web right now. Similarly, he has a brother named Vinit Bharara.
- According to various sources, Preet’s net worth is $1million dollars. However, looking at his career, the number can be more than this.
- The lawyer went to 2 prestigious colleges. He attended Harvard College in 1990 and Columbia College in 1993.
- On 2009, Preet was nominated as US attorney for the Southern District of New York City. However, he resigned from the office in 2017.
- Following his bio, he was also named as the “Times 100 influential people of 2012.”
- He is currently active on both Twitter and Instagram. You can find him under the name @PreetBharara on both platforms.