Some Facts About Penny Whiting
- Penny Whiting has not disclosed any information about her net worth or earnings on the media or to the internet.
- The age of this sailing expert is 70 as she was born in 1950. Moreover, she was born in New Zealand on the morning of the Auckland Anniversary Day.
- Penny Whiting is a sailing expert who has awarded an MBE (Member of the British Empire) for services to sailing in 1993.
- She has also worked for nine years in local government politics as a local board member and city councilor for Auckland.
- As she was born in New Zealand, the nationality of Penny Whiting is New Zealander. She spent 53 years of teaching sailing with the Penny Whiting Sailing School.
- Talking about children, Penny Whiting has two children. However, currently, she has also got 5 grandchildren who also went in sailing with her.
- She was also the Chair of the Auckland Zoo Charitable Trust as she was very passionate about charities and donating to the people who are in need.
- She had taught sailing more than 33,000 people the 15 hours sailing course for more than 52 years. Moreover, she is also available for speaking engagements, as one of Auckland's legendary athletes, sailor, councilor, and Whitbread commentator.
Penny Whiting Wikipedia: Who Is Her Husband?
This sailor expert does not have her information on Wikipedia. However, she is a very well-known sailing expert in New Zealand.
David (Doc) Williams is the husband of Penny Whiting. Her husband is the broadcaster whom she met on the set of Women Superstars which is a documentary produced by Doc. However, the pair has already separated now.