Pauline Tarbuck is the wife of comedian Jimmy Tarbuck. The celebrity blood runs in the family as her daughter Liza Tarbuck is also an actress and television presenter.
||The late 70s
||Husband: Jimmy Tarbuck (m-1959)
||3 (Liza, James)
Jimmy was the comedian hosting a number of shows for ITV back in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. His most notable work, however, was “Live From Her Majesty’s” on ITV.
On the other hand, Liza is also famous for her role as an actress in ‘Watching’, ‘Extras’, ‘The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel’, and more.
10 Facts on Pauline Tarbuck
- Pauline Tarbuck is famous as a celebrity spouse.
- Tarbuck’s date of birth has merely hit the public reach. So, her age is also a mystery for now.
- Despite being around the celebrity family members, there are literally no outlets painting her biography. Her husband Jimmy and daughter Liz, however, has Wikipedia presence.
- Jimmy and his wife Pauline got married in 1959. It’s been 62 years and they are still strong together.
- A lovely couple of more than 6 decades have been blessed with 3 children. They have a daughter Liza Tarbuck, an English actress and tv presenter. Also, Pauline’s son’s name is James Tarbuck.
- Jimmy has a net worth of $5 Million through his long career as a comedian. Pauline shares the hefty sum with her husband.
- The family is residing in Liverpool, England. Although, all of her children are already separated.
- In February 2020, the news of Jimmy being a victim of prostate cancer was out. The followers have been wishing him recovery throughout the world.
- Neither of the Tarbuck has much of the online presence. Although, Liza is on Facebook.
- Pauline has an IMDb profile for her appearance in a 1983 documentary ‘This is Your Life’.