Nurys Mateo is a well-known model who came into the limelight after she appeared on the MTV television series called Are You the One? Season 6 presented by an American actor Terrence J. She has also worked for agencies like Elite Model Management Miami and DT Model Management.
For more information about Nurys Mateo follow us to the end. Here we try to find the top 10 Facts about Nurys Mateo about her which are listed below.
|Birthday||1995 February 13|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||21 Million|
10 Facts on Nurys Mateo
- Nurys Mateo was born on 1995 February 13, in The Bronx, New York. She is a citizen of America.
- There is very little information about her education found yet. Though, she is and was creative and intelligent during her school days.
- Nurys had come into the limelight after she had appeared on the TV reality show called Are You the One? Season 6 as a participant.
- Moreover, there’s no correct data found related to her family. She has not been founded posting pictures of her family member and has not officially revealed information about her family. Like other celebrities, Nurys has kept her personal life private.
- Nurys has also done a music video called “Find A Way” with one of the popular singers Fora.
- Nurys has also maintained her body perfectly like the other model. She uploads her daily workout videos on social platforms.
- The 24 years old Mateo has normal tallness of 5 feet and 8 inches. Nurys has beautiful curly brown hair with brown eyes.
- By the year 2019 record, Mateo estimated net worth is around $21 million. As of now, her month-to-month income/salary, car collection, houses are under audit.
- Nurys Mateo has a massive fan following on her Instagram account. She shares posts on her social handles related to her modeling lifestyle, healthy schedule, workouts, and diets. She is also available on Onlyfans. Moreover, Nurys is also quite popular among fans on Reddit too.
- Nurys Mateo’s relationship status is believed to be single because according to her social media posts she believes being in a relationship is the worst part of someone’s life.