Nicole Nielsen is a young and rising new reporter from America. She is known for her hard work. Speaking about her work, she has said that she always wanted to be a Journalist and she really enjoys her work.
Nicole is a family person. She can be seen traveling to many places with her family on vacation.
— Jeff Carlton (@jeffacarlton) October 12, 2020
10 Facts on Nicole Nielsen
- Nicole Nielsen joined CBS 11 News in 2020. Previously, she used to work as an ambassador of the Gaylord College of Journalism and an anchor/reporter.
- We do not have information about her age and birth date. So, we do not have information about her zodiac sign.
- Nicole has a slim body but information about her height, weight, and body measurement are not available on the web.
- After some research, we came to know that she holds an American nationality and was born in Keller, North Texas. She is popular in her native place North Texas.
- She has not spoken about her parents and sibling. We are yet to collect information about her husband too.
- If you want to learn more about her you can read an article about her on CBSLOCAL but you can not find any information about her on Wikipedia.
- Now let’s talk about her social media activity, she is famous on Twitter as nicolenielsen and has around 1k followers. Most of her tweets are related to her work.
- She coves a wide range of News and stories. But most of her tweets are related to political News.
- Nicole has kept information related to her earnings away from the media and we are yet to find any information about her net worth and monthly income (salary).
- You can not find her in other forms of social media like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.