Nick Cordero is a well-known actor. What’s more, he recently portrayed Vincent Gigante in the 2019’s Mob Town. However, he is best known for his portrayal of Anthoney Marino and Robby Marion in the hit TV show “Law & Order”.
But, he recently made to headlines due to him being infected with the Covid-19 virus. Furthermore, due to some complications with his recovery from the virus his right leg was amputated. As of right now, the Tony Award nominee remains in a medically induced coma. We hope me makes a speedy recovery from this illness.
||September 17, 1978
||41 Years Old
||6 Feet 1 Inch
||$2 Million Approx
||$1 Million Approx
||Elvis Eduardo Cordero
|| Nick Cordero
10 Facts on Nick Cordero.
- Nick Cordero (Born on September 17, 1978) is a talented Broadway actor. What’s more, he holds a Canadian nationality. Similarly, he comes from a White ethnic background.
- Moreover, his parents welcomed him in Hamilton, Ontario. But, his parents liked their life away from the spotlight. Thus, their names remain a mystery.
- Furthermore, he seems to be the only child of his parents. Nevertheless, most of his childhood info remains hidden from the world.
- However, as a kid, he attended and graduated from Westdale Secondary School. Later on, he received his degree from Ryerson University.
- The talented actor stands at an impressive height of 6 feet and 1 inch. Moreover, his weight complements his build perfectly.
- Moving on to more personal matters, he tied the knot with the love of his life, Amanda Kloots. What’s more, Nick and his wife exchanged their vows in an intimate ceremony among loved once.
- Furthermore, the married duo welcomed a beautiful baby boy. In fact, the couple named their son, Elvis Eduardo Cordero.
- But, not everything went as the couple hoped for. Sadly, the actor was infected with the Covid-19 virus. Moreover, his condition has worsened as per his wife’s Instagram post.
- The doctors had to amputate his right leg due to some complications. The virus and the drop in his blood pressure caused the complication. Currently, he is in a medically induced coma.
- Moving on, Nick holds an approximated net worth of $2 million. Similarly, his annual salary is estimated to be around $1 million.