Nathan Dalah is a director and co-founder of Fishbowl. It is a sashimi salad bar chain in Sydney. In total, he has opened 14 restaurants until now.
Besides, he came to fame by dating Georgia Fowler. The lady is a New Zealand model. She has walked on the runway for Victoria Secret’s as well.
|Full Name||Nathan Dalah|
|Spouse (girlfriend/partner)||Georgia Fowler|
The restaurant owner previously had a mobile boat-cleaning business. However, for now, he has 14 restaurants all over Australia. Besides, Nathan has also invested in a studio.
10 Facts on Nathan Dalah
- Nathan Dalah is an Australian restaurant owner. His exact birth date is not available. However, he is 25 years old.
- Dalah is a tall and handsome man. But his body measurement details are not yet revealed.
- The entrepreneur is definitely wealthy. Moreover, he co-owns 14 restaurants. However, his exact net worth is not available. On the other hand, his girlfriend has a net worth of $7 million dollars.
- Georgia and Dalah are dating. The model is 2 years older than him. She is 27.
- Dalah does not have a Wikipedia. However, his partner has one with both personal and career life details.
- Nathan was born and raised in Australia. Thus, he is of Australian nationality. But his ethnicity is not revealed.
- Dalah graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of New South Wales. Likewise, he earned a business degree from the University of Technology.
- Nathan started his business in 2016. He along with his friends Nic and Casper founded Fishbowl.
- The entrepreneur first invested $150,000 in the Fishbowl. The money was his savings from the previous business.
- Dalah is active on Instagram. But he does not want unnecessary attention. Thus, he has a private account.