Natalie Lizarraga is the renowned American journalist, recently working as the host of “5 Live KTLA’s digital”. She also worked at Entertainment Tonight and on CBC Television.
Natalie has also been covering news, related to red carpet premiere, including “Academy Award”, “Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show”, and “Golden Globe Award”.
|Profession||Digital multimedia journalist|
|Net Worth||$24,292-$ 72,507|
|Education||University of Miami|
10 Facts on Natalie Lizarraga:
- Natalie Lizarraga was born on 08/06/1984 in Arcadia and raised in Los Angeles. Natal is at the age of 36 in 2020 and holding the nationality of America.
- At Loyola Marymount University, she completed her bachelor’s in television production. And from the University of Miami, her master’s degree in journalism.
- Talking about her career, Natalie Lizarraga started by joining WKEF-TV in Dayton as the morning Traffic and Entrainment anchor as her first job.
- In October of 2019, Natalie Lizarraga joined NBC10 Boston as a reporter from her hometown of Los Angeles and also the former station KTLA.
- Alongside journalism, she is very fond of fitness and workouts, exploring new places, and providing a home to abandoned dogs and other animals.
- Besides that, she has also been showing up her creative skills in various fields of Arts including painting, crafting, designing, and writing.
- Natalie Lizarraga is very active on social media platforms and has a huge fan following on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with 1.2k followers on Twitter.
- Talking about her love life, she hasn’t revealed much about his boyfriend, husband, or partner to date. Moreover, she seems to be single for now.
- Despite being a popular journalist, her personal details, age, career, and achievements are yet to be featured on IMDb as well as Wikipedia.
- Natalie has an estimated net worth of $24,292-$ 72,507 as of 2020 which she has earned from her journalism. However, her salary has not been revealed yet.