Michelle Ortiz is a multi-talented actress. She just finished working hard for her upcoming digital series on Netflix, Gentefield. The show is going to premiere on 21 February 2020.
||in her 20s
Aside from Gentefield, she has made a name through some other popular works such as Mr. Mom (2019), Tacoma FD (2019), Mom (2018), I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson (2019), etc.
In addition to being an actress, she is also a talented singer and a dancer and also occasionally a writer. Also, we can not forget her involvement with MADtv that gave her recognition as a comedian.
10 Facts on Michelle Ortiz
- She is an American actress. She shot to fame as a comedian through MADtv.
- Recently, she just finished filming Netflix original, Gentefield. She is playing the character of a 22-year-old fashionable and confident, Connie on the show.
- At the present time, she is in her 20s. Her actual age has not been disclosed though. She celebrates her birthday on August 16.
- She is happily dating her boyfriend, Brendan Vaughan. Her boyfriend is an artist too.
- She has an average height and a healthy body.
- Her Wikipedia profile is missing. We can find all the information about her works as an actress on her IMDb profile though.
- She has the talent of impersonating artists. As a matter of fact, she has done the impersonation of the First Lady of the USA, Melania Trump. She received a lot of fame through this.
- Michelle is an American belonging to Latino descent.
- She has a younger brother named Carlos Ortiz. Details about her other family members are missing.
- She is a social media person. She is on Instagram as well as Twitter as xomichelleo. Also, she has around 1919 followers on Instagram and 503 followers on Twitter.