Michelle Ntalami is a literal boss woman. Having founded Marini Naturals, which is Kenya’s first organic hair care line, she is on her way to newer heights. Likewise, her success story is inspirational as well.
So, it is only natural to see people wanting to know more about her. However, she has lived her life like an open book. Hence, it isn’t much big of a deal to find out details about her life. But, here are some facts that you might not find elsewhere.
|Age||35 years old|
|Parents||Edward Haggai Ntalami (father)|
|Siblings||Vincent Ntalami (brother)|
|Net Worth||$27 million|
10 Facts on Michelle Ntalami
- Michelle Ntalami (born on October 31, 1984) is an entrepreneur who is most famous as the founder and CEO of Marini Naturals. Her age is 35 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Her Wiki bio does not seem to exist at present. A few media outlets, as well as a couple of her interviews, have covered some brief info about her bio for now.
- Speaking of her boyfriend, she has been pretty open about her relationships. She even revealed how it took her 7 years to get past a toxic relationship some time back.
- According to Celebs trending now, she has an estimated net worth of $27 million dollars as of 2020.
- Her Instagram account has amassed about 255 thousand followers already. So, this might go to show how big of a fan following she has. Likewise, she often shares photos of her with her loved ones.
- Most people are quite unaware of her height. And, neither has she disclosed just how tall she is.
- She is the daughter of former business executive, Edward Haggai Ntalami.
- Her nationality is Kenyan since she was born and raised in Nairobi, Kenya. In the same way, she belongs to black ethnicity.
- She is proud of receiving many accolades for her haircare line.
- Lastly, she has a brother named Vincent Ntalami who is the founder of Innova Limited.