Michela Persico is an Italian journalist and presenter. Furthermore, she is also the fiance of a football star. What’s more, she is also a model. Likewise, she also works for TeleLombardia as a sports journalist.
Persico and her parter dated for a long time before taking the next big step. Read all about her in this article down below. As well as, other interesting facts on her!
|Full Name||Michela Persico|
|Age||28 Years old|
|Net Worth||$500k Approx|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Daniele Rugani|
10 Facts on Michela Persico
- Michela Persico (Born on March 27th, 1991) is an Italian model and a sports journalist. Furthermore, her age is currently 28 years old, but, she will turn 29 this month!
- Moreover, she holds Italian nationality. Likewise, she comes from a White ethnic background.
- Similarly. she was born to her parents in Alzano Lombardo, Italy. However, the identity of her parents remains under review.
- What’s more, after completing high school, she joined the University of Bergamo. Furthermore, she earned her degree in Languages for the university.
- Moving on to her love life, she is currently engaged to the football star Daniele Rugani. Furthermore, they decided to take the next big step back in 2016.
- But, Michela and her soon-to-be husband kept the wedding date away from the prying eyes. Anyway, we wish the couple all the best for their future together.
- Moreover, going to the past, her past affairs remains a mystery. As a result, the names of her former boyfriends remains elusive.
- The talented journalist and model hold a huge online presence. In fact, the model’s Instagram sits at 601k followers. But, she seems to lack a Wikipedia page.
- As of 2020, she holds an approximated net worth of $500k. Similarly, her salary is estimated to be around $250k annually.
- Michela stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches. What’s more, her weight is around 53 kilograms. Similarly, her hair is blond and her eyes are light blue in color.