Michael Feldman is a public relations and communications consultant from America. Michael Feldman previously served as a Democratic political aide and was traveling chief of staff for Vice President Al Gore during the presidential election campaign in 2000.
He is also known as the husband of eminent NBC journalist Savannah Guthrie who is the main anchor of morning talk show “The Today Show”.
- Birthday: 14 October 1968 (Age 49)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: PR and Communications Consultant
Michael Feldman Family: Wife and Children
Michael Feldman married Savannah Guthrie in 2014 after dating for five long years. Their engagement was held in May 2013 while they wedded at Tucson resort in Tucson, Arizona.
The couple has two beautiful children; daughter Vale Guthrie Feldman and son Charles Max Feldman.
Native American, Feldman was raised in a Jewish family. As his family was more active in politics, he interest in the field was cultivated in him from a young age.
Growing up, he began updating himself with political transformation while he was devoted Democrat from the beginning.
- Parents: N/A
- Wife: Savannah Guthrie (m. 2014)
- Children: Vale Guthrie Feldman and Charles Max Feldman
- Marital Status: Married
He is an alumnus of Tufts University in Boston, graduating with a degree in political science in 1990.
Feldman’s wife is Savannah Guthrie who was earlier married to English journalist, Mark Orchard.
Divorced after four years of rocky marriage with her first husband, Guthrie declared that she was four months pregnant after two months of marrying Feldman.
Michael Feldman Height and Weight
Feldman has an ideal height of 6 feet 2 inches with considerable weight.
As he has maintained low-profile, it is hard to acquire the information related to his body measurements and hobbies as well.
Feldman’s lively attitude and humble manner have made him national crush besides his outstanding contribution as a communications consultant. He possesses average body built and indulges in light workout retain his fitness.
His fair complexion is complemented by sparkling grey eyes and brown hair.
- Height: 6 Feet 2 Inches (1.88m)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: N/A
An epitome of humor, he has outshined his career as PR developer with avid intellectuality and passion to credit happy and healthy relationship between media and people.
His comical side can be seen on his tweets and let’s not forget the moment he called himself a “hack” after serving for 8 years at the White House which is certainly intended to consist some hilarity in it.
He often appears in polished looks, tucked in a black suit and white shirt and expensive shoes.
A great family man, Feldman loves surprising his homies with majestic vacation trips and taking them to some exotic eateries. He enjoys sports and is an avid supporter of the football team, Philadelphia Eagles.
Also, he is a travel fanatic and loves collecting ornate shoes.
Michael Feldman Professional Career
Michael Feldman is a Washington-based PR and communications consultant. Honored with Public Relations Professionals of the Year by The Glover Park Group, he is a well-known personality in communication.
Moreover, he served at White House for eight years for Clinton Administration as well as Vice President Al Gore.
- Started his career in politics working as a floor aide in the Senate cloakroom in the US Senate
- Became a legislative analyst for the Senate Democratic Policy Committee
- Began working in the special election campaign for Senator Harries Wofford in 1991
- In 1992, joined Bill Clinton’s campaign staff and then as deputy director of legislative affairs for Al Gore from 1993 to 1997
- Served as senior adviser and traveling executive of staff to Vice President Gore until 2001
- Founded The Glover Park Group in 2001 along with Chip Smith and Carter Eskew who were campaign advisers to Gore and Joe Lockhart, ex-White House Press Secretary
- The company provides communications, corporate advocacy, government affairs and crisis management service
- Was part of the group which was honored as Public Relations Professionals of the Year at The Glover Park Group for their contributions in the movie “An Inconvenient Truth” based on Al Gore
Michael Feldman Net Worth and Salary
Michael Feldman’s net worth and salary are still under the media radar. While his Australian-American wife, Savannah Guthrie possesses the net worth of $2 million through her splendid journalism career.
Juggled an outstanding reputation in politics and communications, Feldman has obviously garnered a lucrative amount through his hardworking nature.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: N/A