Michael Dameski is a professional dancer, actor, and singer from Sydney, Australia. Michael Dameski who began competing at popular dancing competitions since age 6, rose to prominence as a champion of the Australian version of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’.
He is now of to claim the ultimate title of NBC‘s ‘World of Dance’ after advancing from the qualifiers and duel picks.
- Birthday: November 7, 1995 (Age 22)
- Ethnicity: Macedonian
- Nationality: Australian
- Profession: Dancer, singer, actor
Michael Dameski Family: Siblings
The age of 22 makes Michael pretty young for any committed relationship like marriage. Determined and focused to make a huge career in dance, he nowhere seems to find own self a girlfriend at the moment.
Born in Sydney, Australia, he is the son of Macedonian origin parents Neda Dameski and Peco Dameski. Growing up with a sibling alongside, he was competent and fierce since childhood and by the time reached 6, he was all prepared to take on the national stage by participating in a local dance competition.
- Parents: Peco Dameski and Neda Dameski
- Wife: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
With no proper training and dancing lessons, he made it to the top ten of ‘The 2001 Australian Dance Idol’ program. Having discovered a room for improvement, he enrolled at Glenda Yee School of Dance in Casula, New South Wales.
While studying at Brent Street Studios at Moore Park, he was offered a lifetime opportunity to represent Australia in the stage of World Championships of Performing arts held at Los Angeles that he immediately grasped.
Soon after then, he frequently won multiple national and international dance events and tournaments. Yet that’s not enough for this performer and now his eyes are on the winning title of World of Dance.
Aiming to make headline as a winner of the competition in every tabloids and magazine, he is giving it all on the show. And also because he is single, Michael is able to give all his time on the show and competition.
Michael Dameski Height, Weight and Body Measurements
Michael is an inborn dancer with dashing good looks, smart style, and spellbinding smile. An exceptional artist, he has gradually grown into a man with a ripped physique, sculpted abs and bulging biceps that makes him irresistible.
When Michael showcased his footwork and agility in 3-month dance battle of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’, he not only won the title of the show but also the hearts of the global audience. It was unbelievable to see the flexibility and serenity of a young boy who was then just 19.
- Height: N/A
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: N/A
While his dancing prowess is commendable, Michael is also pretty cute-looking with boyish demeanor, stylish persona, and sweet smile. With never dwindling confidence followed by free spirit and willpower has only made him better than past.
An experienced dancer, he has shaped his body in such a way that it can easily twist and turn around. By spending most of the time on dance studio, he has carved himself as one of the finest dance artists in Australia.
Young, fun-loving and sprightly, he often spends his time on the beach of Australia to both practice dance and enjoys the natural beauty. He is also chilling out with close friends and enjoying a family moment in spare time.
Michael Dameski Professional Career
Michael surely impressed the ‘World of Dance’ judges with an incredible performance that he gradually proceeded to the end of the show.
Prior to appearing on the show, he was a guest contestant on the Australian television variety show ‘Young Talent Time’.
- Representing Australia in the World Championships of Performing Arts, Michael earned gold in each category he competed in
- After impressing the American audience in Los Angeles, he returned to hometown, Australia, where participated at the Showcase Australian Dance Championships, winning the notable Australian Dancer of the Year
- During visit as a guest at the Zlatno Slavejce children’s singing festival, he recorded a track title One Dance’ especially dedicated and written to him
- 2008: Starred as one of the 5 Billys in the Sydney production of a musical based film ‘Billy Elliot the Musical’ that he eventually left to appear in the Broadway production of the same film
- Scored international fame and recognition as a winner of an Australian version of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’
- For his remarkable work in BETM, Damski won a Green Room Award as well as Australian Dance Awards
- In 2018, he entered into the NBC’s ‘World of Dance’ in the upper team and gradually advanced to the duels
Michael Dameski Salary and Net Worth
Michael estimated net worth and annual salary has not been released yet. However, as a winner of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’, he certainly amassed himself a massive fortune.
Michael is no doubt a born star having participated at the national level shows and tournaments since age 6. Having competed on huge shows like ‘Young Talent Time’ and ‘World of Dance’, he has become an inspiration for hundreds and thousands of youth.
- Net Worth: N/A
- Salary: N/A